11-Sprung

Bri's POV

"Mmm... Jay." I purred in his ear as he kissed my chest playing with my nipples. I let my fingers roam in his hair while he laid in between my legs.

"I'm glad ya dumped that fuck boy." I tensed up at those words trying to change the subject.

"Jay..." Jayceon came up and looked at me.

"He still don't kno huh?"

"Baby of course he does..." Jayceon got up and put his shirt back on.

"Ya lyin again Bri, I swear I ask myself why I even fuck wit you!"

"Jay calm down baby, please. " I crawled over to him and kissed the back of his neck.

"Why Bri."

"Cause I love you and..."I looked down at my stomach and kissed behind his ear, that was his spot so it was no surprise when he relaxed a little more and softened his temper.

"You ain't got that much time so you need to speak the fuck up Bri, let that niqqa know ight."

Jayceon turned and kissed my lips, he rubbed my stomach."I'm not finna have you in that niqqa house especially with that sitaution we got." I crawled on top of Jayceon and straddled his hips.

"You know I love you right baby boy."

"Yeah, I love you too baby girl."

Whatever you guys might be wondering it might just be true, it's been 3 months and alot has happened.

Lauren's POV

The Next Day

7:00pm and I'm still unpacking, I was so determined with getting my place situated I let a whole day slip by shaking my damn head. I looked over my shoulder and saw all the boxes of shoes and clothes I had left. Being friends with Draya all these damn years has really made me into a shopaholic. Pulling my attntion away from my thoughts, my phone began to ring and I quickly answered it.

"Hey baby girl."

"Hey what's up?"

"Open the door."

"You're here?"

"Hell yeah hurry up." I hung up and skipped down the stairs to the front door, I checked my hair in the hallway mirror making sure I looked good and opened the door.

Keenon stood in front of me lookin fine as ever, he had on a pair of dickies, some red chucks, a white te and flannel. And those those cute gold framed glasses I loved on him.

"Ya gon let a niqqa in?" I bit my lip and pulled him in by his T-shirt, I needed to feel his lips on mine right about now and that's exactly what I did. I placed my hands on his chest and got to my tippy toes. Keenon met me half way and kissed me wile he wrapped his arms around my waist to pick me up.

"I missed you so much Kee." I pecked his lips a few more times. Keenon smiled and put me down. Did I mention Keenon was on and out of town a lot now, I never noticed it before but he did have his own career just like Aug. We hadn't seen each other in 2 weeks and I was feining for it bad...real bad.

Keenon walked into my apartment and shut the door, he followed behind me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Let me take ya out tonight." Keenon was hunched over on the counter top.

"Mmm no baby I just wana chill."

Keenon kissed his teeth,"Come'on I ain't seen ya in awhile, let me do some nice."

I eyed him from across the kitchen and bit my lip, Keenon smirked and knew what I wanted to do instead. "Ya want it na baby girl." I blushed as Keenon pulled me into him grabbing my waist. He moved his hands down to my ass and stopped to look at it.

"Aye why the fuck you answerin doors with these tiny ass shorts on." I shook my head and laughed.

"If you don't like em take em off."

Keenon picked me up and through me over his shoulder,"Shit Lauren I'ma do more than all'at be'lee that."

Keenon's POV

"You never gon let me go outside are you."

"Nope I just wanna fuck and cuddle." I chuckled at Lauren's Krazy ass, baby girl had me goin all damn night since I got ta her Krib. Finally me and her stopped to just chill, I thought she could go more than this but I wore her ass out. I was layin on my stomach while she straddled me and traced the tattoos on my back. I swear this the shit a niqqa dream of. A loyal ass female who fucks good and treats ya right. She even got me ackin' all soft around ha and it take alot fa me ta do that shit.

"You Krazy niqqa." I replied to her, she slapped the back of my head and I laughed a lil more.

"I'm not a niqqa."

"Ight baby you right, I'm yo niqqa right?"

"No." I got up almost making her fall off my back.

"I'm playin baby chill!"

"Mhm better be." Lauren laughed and I laid back down on my stomach while Lauren hugged me, she kissed each letter of the city I came from tatted on my back, I fell asleep just like that, stuck in my own thoughts and the love she was givin me.