4

Lauren's POV

After lunch with August, Keenon decided to stop by my place for movies and popcorn. I pretty much had a long day so I was fine with staying in but also slightly confused at how he was acting towards me. Usually Keenon was the type to fuck and duck so him just wanting to "chill" threw me off a bit.

"So there's Boyz in the hood, Friday, um Baby Boy...which one Keenon?

"Boyz in the Hood, that's one of my favorite movies."

"Should be memories for you huh." I laughed and Keenon smirked.

"Tryna be funny, cause I'm a thug!"

"Tuh a thug, yeah right Keenon."

Keenon was already seated on the couch watching my every move, I could feel his eyes staring at my ass as I bent down to put the movie in the DVD player.

"So where your hoes tonight?" I joked with him, and sat on the couch.

"I'm wit one right now." I hit keenon on the arm.

"I am not a hoe!"

"You sure about that."

"You sure you don't wanna get kicked out." Keenon laughed and pulled me onto his lap.

"I'm playin Lauren, but you know I really like you." Keenon was serious and looked into my eyes, I blushed a little.

"Keenon that's sweet baby but too-"

"I know "too soon" but I just want it out there, I'll wait till the time is right for us, but just keep that in mind." Keenon kissed my cheek and slid me off his lap, instead he had an arm wrapped around me and I fell into his chest and turned the movie on. Keenon smelled like Downey and Axe cologne, and I could feel the muscles he had as his arm was wrapped around me. Keenon was dressed in sweats and a white tee something I loved seeing guys in. I felt comfortable and safe at this point.

Bri's POV

"You gotta dump him B." I sat up behind Jayceon while he sat at the edge of the bed. We were both naked and I was kissing his back leading up to his neck.

"I will Jay I will."

"No you not B, I can't keep sharin you wit that niqqa."

I sighed and stopped kissing on him,"You make it sound like it's easy."

"Seem like it, shit ya left his ass to come see me."

"Jay!" He turned around placing me in his lap.

"Aye watch that tone." he smacked my thigh and I got quiet.

"I'm tryin my hardest not to go off on you, but you playin wit a niqqa."

I looked into his eyes and placed my hand on his face pulling him into a kiss,"Okay Jay I will."

Jayceon laid me on my back and we continued what we had been doing before. He kissed my neck trailing to my chest, he sucked on my nipples and soon I was back to shouting his name.

2:00am

"I'll text you later okay." Jayceon stood in the doorway leading me out.

"Ight baby, gimme kiss."

I got to my tippy toes and kissed him, he deepend it but I had to pull away,"Okay baby."

He smacked my ass,"Don't forget what we talked about either!"

I rolled my eyes and began to walk away,"I know baby,let me handle it."

I left his place after receiving more than a dozen messages from August.

"Where you at."

"Call me."

Bri!" I didn't plan on replying but I knew as soon as I stepped into the house August was going to let me have it.

Lauren's POV

2:30 am

"Mmmm damn..." I moaned out checking the time. I stretched my arms and looked over at Keenon knocked out.

I got up and walked to the linen closet in my hallway, And grabbed a blanket with a few pillows and walked over to Keenon to tuck him in. I didn't want Keenon going home this late, so it only seemed right letting him stay.

"Night Keenon baby." he tossed around but didn't wake up.

I went into my bedroom and changed into an oversized T-shirt and went fast asleep as soon as I hit the bed.

::::::::::::::::::::

The next morning I woke up and remembered Keenon was still over, I walked out my bedroom and he was in my kitchen cooking breakfast shirtless. A smile appeared on my face as I sat at the barstool in my kitchen.

"Hey." I said lightly.

"Mornin." I bit my lip as I watched Keenon turn around to face me, his tattoos and that body were really doing something to me. Keenon placed a plate in front of me packed with bacon and bicuits and rice and eggs. Such a hood niqqa.

"I can not eat all of that." I looked at the plate with wide eyes.

"I can eat...all'a that." Looking up Keenon was licking his lips and he bit them while eyeing between my legs. I clenched my thighs and felt a little flushed.

"Ya good ma?" He smirked.

"Yea-" I was cut off when I heard knocking at the door.

August's POV

I felt the bed shift in the middle of the night, and felt Bri wrap her arms around me. I kissed her forehead and continued to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed, it was thursday morning so I knew she was probably at work or some.I figured I'd just get dressed and head over to Lauren's to go over my next schedule and let her know about my next trip.

::::::::::::::::

I knocked on Lauren's door a few times growing a little bit impatient, "One minute. damn." I heard a males voice. The door creeked open and it was Keenon, followed by Lauren walking out in mid sentece, her being in an oversized tee wasn't helping my thoughts either.

"Hey Keenon can you-...." I shook my head and left I didn't want any part of this shit.