1-The Beginning

Lauren's POV

"Ow damn Lo ya ain't gotta hit a niqqa." August was rubbing the back of his head after I slapped him. He was over my house as usual messing with me.

"Cause you keep cheating."

"Girl how ya know all'at." I laughed while sitting indian style on the couch next to him, august poked his lips out.

"You un-paused the game, and I'm not even playing yet." August chuckled and pulled me over to his side.

"Ight ya caught me ma."

"Niqqa you weren't slick."

"Whateva!" I shook my head at him and pulled out of his embrace, he was so childish at times but I guess that's apart of why I love him...yeah I love that boy. He didn't know it but for awhile I always had feelings for him.

"Why ya move ma, ya don't like a yungin all ova ya." August licked his lips.

"Anyway-" Before I could continue what I was saying August's phone went off, I rolled my eyes because I knew exactly who it was.

August stood up from the couch and walked into the kitchen,"Yeah baby of course I'm chillin wit her."

"Fuck why ya always trippin ma it ain't-"

"Wait till I get home."

August hung up the phone I was standing up when he walked over to me."I gotta go Lauren."

"I see she callin ya ass again." I rolled my eyes getting an attitude.

"Don't be like that." August tried to hug me but I moved away.

"Just go August, it don't even matter."

He sighed and walked out the door I locked it growing pissed off. I hated his girlfriend I swear that bitch got under my skin, ever since they met in Miami and he found out she lived in Atlanta they were inseperable. That was okay with me I guess but she started saying smart shit to me thinking I wouldn't catch on but she made it clear she didn't like the relationship August and I had. I didn't care even though he was my client he was also my best friend, that I was inlove with.

August's POV

"Why ya always do this shit man!" Bri and I did nothing but fight when I came home to her, I don't know what she had against Lauren but she needed to cut that shit out.

"Cause I don't like that bitch."

"Aye what I say about that shit."

"I don't give a fuck August!"

Bri left the living room with her arms folded across her chest, she went into the bedroom and slammed the door.

"Bri I swear ta god ya got a niqqa fucked up."

I walked over to the bedroom door and opened it, she was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her phone. I grabbed her arm making her squeal."Ow stop August."

"Ya showin ya ass today."

"Cause that bitch likes you." I smirked and let her go.

"Ya jealous babeh."

She stood up to walk away, she rolled her eyes but I grabbed her and held her by her hips."Let me go."

"Aww babeh ya ain't gotta be jealous, she don't even wanna a niqqa like that."

Bri started pouting,"You sure."

"Yeah ma, plus even if she did ya ain't gotta worry cause I only want you." I pulled her chin and kissed her lips.

"I'm sorry for trippin okay." I pulled Bri onto the bed and hovered over her, I laid my head on her chest.

"It's all good babeh, I just know I'm yours."

Bri giggled,"That's right baby." She played with my ears which I loved sendin a niqqa in a trance.

I loved Bri with everything, she was all a niqqa could ask for, nice personality, good body, and she cook too. only problem was that attitude.

------------------------

Feedback, comments, always willing to read em! 😬