3

Keenon's POV

"Thanks for taking me home Keenon."

"It's all good baby, ya know I gotchu." I smiled eyeing Lauren's body from head to toe. That girl always looked good, I bet she look sexy as hell in the mornin too. I could definitely see her walkin around my apartment in Cali wearing nothin but my T-shirt.

"Come'ere" I pulled her in and held her by her waist."

"Let me take you out sometime."

"Maybe."

"Nah not no maybe." 

"Keenon." I got close to her and kissed her behind her ear.

"I'mma call you ight."

"Goodnight Keenon."

"Goodnight Lauren." I kissed her cheek and left making sure she got inside okay. 

Lauren's POV

On my way to my bedroom I slipped off my heels and thought about tonight's events, August being all over me then leaving me at the club and Keenon and I getting close. Maybe it was the alcohol or something but I never thought I'd give Keenon the time of day. I slipped my dress off when I was pulled out of my thoughts, I could hear my phone vibrating in my clutch and grabbed it, to my surprise it was a text from August.

"Sorry I left you, Bri needed me for something."

I sighed at his lame excuse,"It's whatever."

"Ya have fun tonight?"

"I guess."

"I see you was all ova my niqqa Keenon." I rolled my eyes.

"Why does it matter?"

"It don't, I'm just fuckin wit ya."

"ok." August didn't reply as quickly, he was pissing me off too.

"Ya mad at me?"

I didn't reply to August he was getting on my damn nerves at this point, I threw my phone onto the bed and decided I needed a good shower to help me relax and forget about his stupity.

The Next Day

It was around 12:00 and I was at my office picking up one of Augs' Gucci belts placing it on the rack, I swear anything I put his ass in he looked fine as hell. I smiled just thinking about it when I heard my office door creek open. I Knew it could only be one person coming here to bother me so it was no surprise to me when I heard his voice.

"What's good babeh?" I put a fake attitude on and turned to face August.

"What do you want?" August licked his lips and smirked.

"Ya know ya real sexy when ya do that."

"Do what?" I placed my hand on my hip.

"When ya get a lil attitude or whatever." I rolled my eyes at August, he just chuckled and walked over to me standing face to face.

"It's cute how ya really think I'mma believe ya got a attitude too."

"Anyway August why are you here again?"

"Apology lunch."

"Nope I'm busy." I quickly replied to him.

August looked around my office then poked his lips out," Them lies Lo I swear ya ass gon get struck by lightning."