9-Do it to Ya

Keenon's POV

"Tell me what ya want Lo."

Lauren pushed my face into her center, I pulled her legs over my shoulders and continue working. She was so fuckin wet and I ain't have a problem lickin every ounce of her.

"Keep goin' Kee." She moaned the sexiest moan. Lauren and I left the club and as soon as we got to her hotel room, she was ready to tear my clothes off. All this liqour in her system made baby girl a freak. I flicked her clit appyling pressure. Lauren arched her back and grinded against my tonuge, she wanted to make sure I was hitting her spot continuously. I moved my head from side to side plunging my tonuge into her sweet nectar filled hole.

"Baby ya so fuckin' wet." I licked her center spelling the muthafuckin' ABC's against her clit, Lauren moaned out my name until her legs shook and her sweet juices poured out. I licked her clean and she stopped me in my work. She pulled my face away from her center, kissing my lips tasting herself.

"Come'on baby!" Lauren pleaded, I tugged at my belt when her tiny hands unbuckled my belt. I pushed her hands away and bit my lip.

"Keep fuckin' wit me ya' gon' be runnin!" I grunted while hearing a soft giggle escape her perfectly plump lips. Lips that looked as if she could give the best head. But I wasn't trippin on wether or not I was getting head. As long as I was barried balls deep in her center, I was good, all good.

I tore off my shirt and watched as she peeled her dress over her, I brought my lips to hers and postioned myself at her entrance between her legs. Lauren placed her hands at my chest stopping me.

"Wait...we need a condom." I nodded my head and grabbed my jeans. I took out the gold package and wripped it open, Lauren watched my slip it onto my hardened member, she bit her lips as her eyes got wide.

"See what you like ma?" I smirked, Lauren rooled her eyes.

"Shutup Kee."

I was back at her entrance when I slapped her thigh and squeezed it,"Say that shit again."

Lauren raised her eyebrow making sure to add attitude behind her words,"I said shut- ugh!" I slammed deep into her center, Lauren screamed out feeling my size. Her walls clenched whille she bit down on her bottom lip. I rotated my hips pushing myself deep into her, baby girl was so tight I could've bust without moving. Lauren tried to meet my strokes but I picked up the pace, she tried to push my away but I grabbed her hips cotinuing to send her body long deep strokes.

"Kee, wait!"

I kept going faster, "That fuckin' mouth earlier." Lauren gave in as she placed her arms around my neck, I placed my hands at her side contiously stroking.

"Right, there Kee." I slammed into Lauren when I sent her into her second orgasm, she called m name out while I grunted in her ear. I pulled out and Lauren moaned. She tried to crawl away from me but I grabbed her placong her ass in the air.

"Nah quit runnin Lo."

She turned around to face me,"Kee please I can't- ugh." I did it again Lauren cursed under her breathe and now I was behind her slapping her ass hard pounding into her. Lauren let me have the satisfaction of hittin it from behind until she found a way to flip us over. Now I was on my back while she rode me with ass all in my face. Lauren was trying to make me into a little bitc, but the way that ass was clapping down onto my hardened member It ain't matter.