Chapter 15

A/n okay my children. The person who gave me the idea for the rest of the story is non other than@AndyLoveBug . So I will be following the storyline she proposed. Once again thank you to those who gave ideas to help try and move the story along. Now on to our long awaited chapter.

You and Vishnal were getting along better. He wasn't as pushy but there were times you wished he would leave you alone. You were in your room reading some books when Vishnal came in.

"Hello F/n." he says as he walks up to you. "Watch are you reading?"

"A mystery." you answer trying to finish the paragraph. Vishnal leans in closer and starts making comments and asking questions about it until you finally slam the book shut. "Can you not?" you ask annoyed.

"I just want to know what interests you." he says innocently.

"Then ask when I am not reading the damn book." 

"But it is fun to mess with you." you roll your eyes and put the book away. "Anyway F/n, I was wondering, what are your hobbies other than reading."

"Being alone."

"Come on F/n, I really want to know what you like so we can get along better." You knew he was going to constantly bombard you with questions until you answered so you sigh before sitting next to him.

"I don't like doing much other than reading. I am not really good with needlework and drawing was never a forte of mine."

"I don't know how to do either so we got something in common. I enjoy horseback riding. I hadn't had time to do it lately though."

"I see."

"Have you ever rode one before?"

"Nope. My parents didn't allow me to. I didn't care so I never learned."

"Would you like to learn?"

"No." You have seen horses before. They were much bigger than you and you felt a little scared of them. You turn to see Vishnal and see him smiling.

"You are scared aren't you F/n." You blush slightly before looking down. He laughs a little before hugging you. "If you don't want to, I won't force you." The two of continue bantering, with him constantly nagging you for affection and you brushing him off. Even so, you were growing to care for Vishnal, but your resolve to join The Order was still stronger. 

Duke and Duchess Evans were in their room fuming. You weren't as abrasive with Vishnal as you used to be. With time you were going to leave, but the longer you stayed, the longer their reputation suffered. 

"She is still here." Duchess Evans grumbles. "The very thing preventing her leave now is the damn Order."

"I want her gone to. Convincing her to run would be easy but it is Vishnal who is the problem." Duke Evans respond.

"What do we do then? Even if she does run, it will cause us issues. That girl needs to be dealt with. Fast." Just then a boy, no older than fourteen, enters the room. Duke Evans bastard. Duchess Evans narrows her eyes. She knew just Vishnal her husband had his bastards working in the house. She hated them all but Duke Evans refused to get rid of any of them.

"Vishnal loves horseback riding doesn't he?" Duke Evans says answering looking at his son. She nods. "One day surely, he will take her for a ride."

"What are you getting at?"

"Someone needs to get the horses ready for them right?" Duchess Evans nods before smiling realizing what her husband was implying. Alas, the bastards she hated would be of use to her.

A/n Updates will be slow. I will not lie, I am losing interest in updating any of my stories due to personal reasons. So please, don't ask for updates. I understand why some of you are anxious for the next chapter but I do have a life of my own. I have some things I need to deal with. If I haven't updated in over a week, only then I will be okay with people asking but please respect my wishes. I didn't mean for this to sound mean but I don't want to write chapters without having an interest or clear cut ideas for it. Thank you