I feel as if you're ignoring me

Being in the same room as Shiro was hard for Lance, he refuses to be in the same room as him as long as another paladin is in the room with them, Lance had to convince Allura into not having them both do a chore together.

Now on Shiro's behalf, he knows there was some kind of connection with Lance when he was still at the garrison. Over the months of being a paladin of Voltron, he still doesn't understand the reason why Lance won't have an actual conversation with him one on one. He wishes he could at least be in the same room as Lance alone without the boy leaving.
Now that he thinks of it... him and Lance have never really done anything together, like chores.. training... missions... what?? He's going to have to ask Allura about it. Speak of the devil.

"PALADINS THE GALRA ARE ATTACKING, GET TO YOUR LIONS IMMEDIATELY"
You can hear Coran in the background
"CASTLE DEFENSES ARE DOWN!"

Shiro sped out of the training room, already being in his armor, he went through his lion thing and popped into Blacks cockpit in no-time.

Meanwhile, Lance was jamming out to a song stuck in his head while struggling to put on his armor, running to Blues drop off. Lance jumps on the zip line when he was done putting on his armor, hopping into the the entrance to the small car cart.

Shiro flies out of the castle, "It's not that bad out here guys, it shouldn't take long." He stated seeing.... no Galra.. anything. Black looks around, purring in the back of Shiro's mind. "Allura..? Are you sure there are galra out there fighting...?" Shiro asked confused.

Lance flew out of the castle in a hurry, then saw exactly what Shiro saw.. No Galra... No nothing.. "Is this some kind of joke..?" He growled, looking at the castle, to see that the castles particle barrier was up.

Allura and Pidge have planned something absolutely evil, but beautiful. Now remember when Lance confessed to Katie about him and Shiro? Well, it seems as if Pidge doesn't remember either. Damn, even the cock block doesn't remember cock blocking. Kind of sad if you ask me. But their plan was to see what is going on with Shiro and Lance, they both see that Lance is completely dodging Shiro, so the two girls are simply locking them out of the castle until they can learn to get along. They did this to Lance and Keith and it turned out they never had anything wrong with each other, just the fact that Keith thought it was Lance who was fucking his brother, and he was completely correct, but Lance said "absolutely not" and they've been chill ever sense.

Lance then started screaming at Allura and Pidge, knowing what they were doing "NONONONONO KATHERINE HOLT LET ME IN RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO JESUS CRACKERS YOU ARE NEVER GETTING YOUR HEADPHONES BACK"

Shiro was taken aback at Lances screaming, he knew that they were locked out the minute Lance came out of the castle, but he didn't think Lance was going to be so upset about it, he honestly didn't know it was this serious. Listening to Lance and Pidge argue, it ended with Allura telling them to go to the planet under them. That ended with a grumbling Lance flying to the planet and Shiro following.

Lance was beyond pissed at this point. Welp, no getting out of this one. He sighed then changed their chatting to private so they can converse in peace. "Can we just find a way out of this? Please..?" He asked, landing his lion

Shiro was utterly shocked, Lance didn't want to talk to him? When there's no one else around to snoop? Well he should've seen that coming honestly.
"No.. Lance, we need to talk about this. I've been trying to for months now, it's only for the best."