Are You Kidding Me??

"I had a memory.."

Pidge looked at Shiro in shock, "What do you mean you had a memory?" She gasped, sitting down next to Shiro with her legs crossed.

"I mean, I remember talking to Matt about someone, and him telling me 'to just ask him out' as well! Who could it be??" Shiro asked himself, pulling his hair. Pidge facepalmed hardcore, "Wait- am I dating them?? Do they remember me??? I'm freaking out here Pidge!"

That's when Pidge just stood up and walked away, she held the bridge of her nose, pitying the older man.

Shiro was baffled, but didn't call her to come back.

Pidge walked into the room with Hunk, Lance, and Keith seeing the three cuddling and sleeping. She joined the cuddle pile, squeezing herself between Keith and Hunk. Hunk cuddled the two closer, Pidge immediately fell asleep, snoring softly.

Coran walked into the main room seeing Shiro sitting there stressed. He raised an eyebrow then said, "Lay on your stomach."

Shiro was about to protest, not knowing what the red head was going to do, he instead sighed, laying on his stomach like the older man said.

Coran sat on Shiros legs and popped his knuckles, and-

~•~

I probably won't have reception where I am for them to come out on the 6th!! So I'll probably make a part two. Sorry Harhar