How was it a dream?

Lance woke up slowly, blinking away the sleep, wait... Nonononono- why did it have to be a dream? That was so much easier, he had a great time with Shiro- speaking of...

Looking down at his manhood, he sighed, squeezing out of Hunks grip. It was a dream it was a dream, he walked into his bathroom, leaning his elbows on the counter with his face in his hands.

He sighed, turning on the sink and splashing his face with cold water, he walked into the shower, turning it on with the coldest level on, he blankly stared at himself in the mirror, not being able to hear the knocking on the door.

"Open your fucking door now" Someone barked from behind the door, this Lance struck out of his trance, he rushed over to his door, watching it as it swooshed open, then seeing Keith there holding his BOM knife.

"Oh uh, hey Keith-" Lance started to greet before the knife was now on his neck.
"Don't you fucking 'hey Keith' me," The half Galran growled, forcing Lance backwards, Lance tripped over a clothing item on the floor, falling on his bed, Hunk must've left without me knowing, "You lied to me!" Keith shouted.

"What are you talking about?!" Lance shouted back. 
"WITH SHIRO!"
Lance froze and asked, "How did you find out?"

"You really think I'm that naive?? YOU'RE HIS FUCKING LOCK SCREEN,"
"It still is?"
"Wait what?"
Lance teared up, looking blankly at Keith.
"Answer me," Keith growled, pressing the knife more into the other boys neck, but Lance didn't say anything.
"Just do it," Lance choked on a sob.
"Do what?" Keith exclaimed.
"JUST FUCKING KILL ME!"
Keith's eyes widened as he watched Lance break in front of him, he thought that this method would make Lance spill everything, not make him worse, Keith was able to tell that Lance has been hiding something, he thought he was recently with Shiro.. Not beforehand. He quickly took the knife off of Lances neck, "What the fuck is going on Lance??" Keith asked, kneeling in front of the Cuban boy.

"So much, so fucking much has been going on," Lance said quietly, wiping the tears off of his face.
"You know you can talk to me," Keith mumbled, "You didn't have to hide this from me..."
"Nobody knows about Shiro and I. Only Hunk and well now.. you."
"What was your guys's relationship..? Was it just like blowing off some steam, or a one night stand that never stopped...?"

"We were... In a full blown relationship, Shiro was my boyfriend. He was mine and I was his. We had such great memories but... Now if I talk about them I'd seem insane because... Well he doesn't remember them..."

Keith frowned as he watched a tear slip down Lances face, he joined the other teen on his bed, hugging him tightly. He was pissed at Shiro, weather it's his fault or not. Who the fuck forgets their loved ones?? Keith holds Lance as he cries into his shirt, rubbing his back.

The door to Lances room slid open and there he stood, Keith pulled Lance closer to him and growled, "get out," Shiro stood there in shock
"What?"

"Get. Out. I'm not going to repeat myself, again" Keith growled, his BOM knife in hand.

"Can I Uh.... Talk to you after this..?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk to you."

Shiro stared in shock as he slowly lifted his hand, closing the door. He couldn't help but wonder what he did wrong.
Keith growled at the door, huffing before turning his attention back to Lance, burying his face into the other boys hair. He didn't care how important of what Shiro wanted to tell him was, Shiro fucked up, bad, and Lance has been keeping all his emotions bottled up since Shiros left for Kerebose, Keith knows how that feels, and watching someone go through it just makes him want to punch something, ya-know? But right now, that things Shiro.

Shiro went into the common room, seeing Hunk and Pidge there, But he didn't say anything, he just sat on the couch. Pidge and Hunk just stopped their conversation, looking at Shiro confused.
"Uh, Shiro, you okay?" Pidge asked, confused. Shiro grunted and responded.
"Keith knows something about Lance that I don't.."
That's when Hunk broke into a sprint, running to what Shiro assumed was Lances room. He covered his face with his hands, laying back, "I fucked up and I don't even know what I did..."

Pidge frowned, she talked to Matt last night and reminded her of Lance and Shiro. The poor man doesn't even remember, imagine how bad of a state Lance is in... Oh shit... so that means all the paladins but Shiro knows that Lance and him were dating- listening to that in her head she mentally agreed with Lance of not telling Shiro, sounds like a disaster if you ask me. But then again, she doesn't agree. Until Lance tells Shiro about their past relationship this castle is going to be a mess.. "You and Lance talked on the planet, right?" Pidge asked.

"Yeah.. But I... I found out we knew each other in the Garrison.. But he won't tell me the kind of relationship we had and it's really stressful.." Shiro sighed, sinking into the couch, "And I had this bizarre dream last night where everything worked out with Lance and I and we were happy and we got married... Had some kids..."

Pidge smirked, "So you do like him?"

"It's pretty obvious.."

"Then ask him out!" Thats when the mood in the room went dark and Shiros eyes went wide, everything went silent for a while... Then he spoke "I just had a memory..." he gasped

•••

Hunk barged into Lances room, seeing Keith holding Lance as the boy cried in his chest. Hunk sighed and gave Keith a relieved look, "How long?" The bigger man asked, sitting on the other side of Lance, rubbing his back.

"At lease a half hour..." Keith yawned, covering his mouth.
"You can go back to your room if you'd like.. I've dealt with this multiple times-" But before Hunk could finish, Keith was sleeping and so was Lance, Keith holding tightly onto the other boy and Lance gripping lightly on Keith's shirt. Hunk shrugged, yawning as he wrapped his arms around both Lance and Keith, falling into a dreamless sleep with them.