Remember Me

Coran sat on Shiros legs, popped his knuckles, and-

And he started to rub Shiros back, Shiro groaned, relaxing into the
couch, he couldn't remember the last time he got his back rubbed. He sighed and mumbled a, "Thanks Coran" into the couch.

Coran chuckled in response, saying, "Anything for you, my boy. King Alfor actually had me rub his back after intense missions, but once Zarkon noticed he got super jealous, so he had me rub his back, also,"

Shiro was amused, "Seeing how giant Zarkon is, you must have a lot of experience with back rubbing."

"It's not experience, it's just putting a toaster on a giant mans back and massaging it," Coran shuddered, "As much as I loved that man before he was corrupted, he put me through some traumatizing things.."

Shiro couldn't help but chuckle at the mans story, he slowly felt his eyelids become heavy as Coran kept on chattering about the experiences about the Paladins of the Old and how they all had a bonding night, having a back rubbing train.

"You're sick!" A voice giggled, punching Shiro in the arm, "Eating an Oreo with hot sauce just seems... Illegal.."

Shiro looked over to the voice and saw it was someone who he recognized, but didn't recognize at all, "Hey! It's your fault for even giving me the idea!" He said with a pout.

"Yeah! Something sweet and SOUR! Not sweet and spicy," the voice shuddered, "Never again will I even imagine the taste of that monstrosity.."

An idea popped into Shiros head, "Sweet and sour? Like the Mc Donald's Sweet 'n Sour sauce that's been in your fridge for god knows how long?" He smirked, "That shit must be molding already!"

Suddenly, he felt the whole plot change..

It was the same person, sitting in front of the TV, tears running down their cheeks quickly, they didn't even try holding them back. He saw a hand placed on the persons shoulder, who just shrugged it off, running out of the room.

It's as if  he heard the voice, whispering right in his ears, "You're too good for that..."

And he saw himself at the Kerebose take off. God, he barely remembers any of it. He was saying his goodbyes to students and professors, along with the Holt family. Until he saw the unrecognizable face again. He watched as the younger him waved the person in the uniform over and they broke into a sprint.

And Shiro felt a ghost feeling of someone pressing their lips against his, a small whisper of an "I love you"

The plot changes back to the room and it shows the TV, the words read
Kerebose Mission Failed: Pilot Error

And he heard those words once again

"You're too good for that"
"Remember me... please"

Suddenly the memory was washed away and he was suddenly in the ocean, he felt like he couldn't breathe. Once he tried to take a breathe, he realized he could. He suddenly had a wave of emotions wave over him.

He felt like a liar. Like he was sinking in the water. He felt like he's been lied to, he felt depressed, anxious. He felt lost, like he was missing something. He then saw something coming right at him, like a killer whale, but not...

Shiro woke up with a gasp, sitting up quickly, someone put a blanket over him and he exhaled a shaky breath.
Who was that person?
Did that actually happen?
So many questions were scrambled in his head until he heard someone call his name. He quickly whipped his head over to the person in the doorway, his expression softening when he realized it was Keith.

"What's going on?" Shiro asked.

"Hunk made dinner," The raven haired boy stated.

Shiro simply nodded and said, "I'll be there in a bit," Keith nodded back respectfully and walked out of the room.

Sighing, Shiro rubbed his face in distress, who was that? What did they have to do with him? Was that his lover? The person Matt told him to ask out? He has to ask someone about it... Maybe Keith? No. Keith's truly upset at him, he didn't even say anything except  that there's food. Normally the boy would've jumped on him like "hahah come on you're gonna starve old man". Shiro sighed and decided to stand up, heading over to the kitchen.

~•~

Now while all that Coran shiz was going on, Lance had a dream too...

He was in a white room, all that there was.. was white. Nothing else. Just space, white space he looked over and saw Shiro, facing away from him.

He walked over to him, not saying anything, looking at the memories Shiro was watching, of Lance, of the Kerebose. Lance whispered, "You're too good for that"

He felt his eyes tear up as he looked over at the TV, seeing

Kerebose Mission Failed: Pilot Error

"You're too good," Lance whispered, a tear slipping down his face

"Remember me.." he whimpered, "Please"

He went out to touch Shiros shoulder, then everything went away, as if he was untouchable. He was then floating in space.

He felt tense, not relaxed, he felt not trustworthy, like he knows somethings being hidden from him.
He knows what it resembled, his mind put itself into Shiros escape, what he felt, how he felt.

Lance woke up to snoring, he blinked, noticing he was in the middle of a cuddle pile. He only remembers Keith... But it seems that Hunk and Pidge joined them later on. He yawned, being the bottom of the cuddle pile, he just sat there, looking at everyone's calm expressions, it was unbelievable that Keith, out of anyone, comforted him.

He smiled softly, petting Keith's hair. This was his family. He has been so touch starved he hasn't remembered how much he longed for this. How much he longed for this kind of love, not just the list kind, but the kind that makes you remember there will always be someone in your corner when you're upset.

He heard Pidge grumble and Lance chuckled as the gremlin tiredly raised her head, her glasses crooked on her face, she scrunched up her nose, "You woke up?" Lance nodded and she replied, "What happened?" Lance just shook his head.

It appears that the female talking woke up a very angry boi. He grumbled, saying, "There are some people here trying to actually sleep."

Pidge rolled her eyes, laying her head on Keith's chest, who's cheeks dusted pink at the action, "Well we need dinner, and I'm not going to be the heartless one to wake up Hunk," she stated simply, fixing her glasses.

"Awe guys, I'm glad you all think I'm too precious to wake up," Hunk said with a gush, ah, typical Hunk, "But what I'm wondering is when Pidge joined our cuddle pile. Not to be rude or anything, but it was kinda strange waking up to her calmly."

"Like you've woken up to her at all," Keith rolled his eyes, almost protectively.

"We don't speak of that," Lance mumbled. Keith's eyes were bigger then a black hole.

"But anyways.... Who wants dinner?" Hunk asked, sitting up and raising his arms, popping his back.