One Try Isn't Difficult

When Lance opened his eyes again, the lights were dimmed, but he was feeling the complete opposite. He felt like he was glowing, but he was laying in the middle of Blacks cockpit. He was definite Black has fed all of Shiros memory into his brain.

He heard a door swoosh open and he heard small footsteps, he then heard a feminine voice, "I know you miss Shiro, but don't you think this is a bit excessive?" The small girl asked.

Lance sat up and looked over at Pidge, "Actually, I was planning on talking to Blue, then Black was like 'Nuh uh, hoe, you comin over here for a bit,' and I gave into her beauty," Lance sighed dramatically.

"I know," Pidge snickered, "I was watching through the comms, I also watched Blue reject you," she smirked. she wasn't going to talk about how Keith and Shiro were about to chill in there, but Keith didn't let Shiro through because Lance was with Black and he basically looked like he was suffering but okay.

Lance shrugged, standing up, "Not the first time," he stated with a yawn, "Come down to work on Green?"

"Came down because you looked like you were dead" she corrected.

"Came out because I wanted dick," Lance deadpanned. The two of them then laughed together, "Well imma go to sleep, bonding with someone else's lion is tiring," He yawned.

Pidge nodded and dismissed him, walking to Green, she decided she might as well work on the lion since she's already down there.

Lance exhaled and walked to his room, going into his bathroom. He yawned, doing his face routine, he then laid in his bed, hopefully he'll dream of a way to awaken his and Shiros relationship.

~•~

Keith left Shiros room soon after their discussion. Shiro was laying on his side, eyes closed, trying to sleep. He suddenly felt a wave of slumber suddenly knock him out.

~•~

Laying in a white room was two men.
I'm guessing you already know who it is.

Lance sat up, looking to his left he saw Blue, who nudged him to stand up, Lance did so, and Blue pushed him towards the other side of the room.

Shiro was still laying down, Black by his side, the lions ears perked up, hearing the soft purr of Blue. She had Shiro stand up, and led him to the other male. The two looked at each other, their breathes hitched. 

Lance teared up and he sighed, running a hand through his locks, "I miss you.." He muttered, looking back at Shiro.

The thing was, the two males didn't know the other was having the same dream.

Shiro sighed, crossing his arms with a frown, "I just wish I could remember.."

"I want to help... But I want to be subtle about it."

"Nobody else will help me."

"I want to be there for you."

"It's just hard to remember"

"But it's hard to forget"

It's as if their rambling was connected, because at the same time they yelled,
"I WISH IT WAS EASIER"

They looked at each other with glossed over eyes, and Shiro walked over to Lance, holding his face.

"How can I awaken your memories?" Lance asked.

"Just give small hints to me about things that's happened.." Shiro replied.

Lance pressed his forehead to Shiros, "God... I miss you,"

"I love you," Shiro whispered.

"I love you too," Lance said, tears rolling down his cheeks.

They both then went in for a kiss,

Until everything washed away.

~•~

Lance woke up with a gasp, rubbing his eyes, he sighed, realizing that it was just a dream. But, at least he has an idea about what he can do to help his and Shiros relationship.

He gets up out of bed, walking to the bathroom. He peels off his face mask, his face now shiny and clean, then brushes his teeth and does his hair and shit. He rubs his eyes, getting dressed.

Lance walked out of his room to the common room, seeing Pidge on her computer, "Mornin Pidge," Lance yawned, sitting next to her.

Pidge muttered a "mornin" But didn't take her eyes off her computer. Lance sighed, sitting down on the couch.

"Is Hunk making breakfast?" Lance asked. Pidge looked at him above her glasses and rose a brow.
"Hunks not awake yet," she stated.

"What?" Lance asked, "What time is it?" He asked.

"It's 3:02am, Earth MST," she said simply, "You look wide awake though," she chuckled, pushing her glasses up to her nose.

Lance rolled his eyes, sinking in the couch.

Soon after, Shiro trotted into the room, looking like he slept a good amount of time, "Good morning everyone- or- er- you two? I thought it was three? Where is everyone?"

"3am" Lance stated. Then something sparked an idea in his mind.

"OH MY GOSH! Lance you let me over sleep! How could you do that to me? Iverson's going to kill me!" Shiro squawked, rushing into the bathroom, mid- putting their pants on.

Lance chuckled, "It's the weekend, doofus," Lance chuckled from the kitchen, rolling his eyes, and sipping his coffee.

"Yeah! But I have a meeting!"

"It was optional," Lance stated.

Shiro just ignored him and fixed his uniform cuffs, but during that he knocked into Lance, spilling coffee all over himself.

"Oh shit Shiro! You gotta watch where you're going!" Lance screeched.

"Oh." Shiro said, scratching the back of his head

Lance smirked and shrugged, "Atleast you didn't spill coffee on yourself this time," he fake yawned and said, "Anyways time just hit me, I'm gonna go back to sleep, peace out guys," he said with the peace sign.

Shiro blinked, "I... spilled coffee on myself..?" He asked quietly, suddenly he felt a pang in his chest and a burning sensation on his chest and stomach, Lance was long gone when Shiro gasped, "Holy shit I DID-"

Pidge looked over at Shiro and shook her head, pinching the bridge of her nose, "What?" She asked sharply.

"No time to explain, imma go back to sleep," Shiro said awkwardly with finger guns.

Pidge sat there wondering if Lance and Shiro switched bodies there for a second. She shook her head, focusing back on her computer. This was gonna be a long day...