Scone. He's a Peach Scone.

[Song Chapter- Peach Scone by Hobo Johnson]

(First part in Shiros POV second in Lances)

OHH listen up, young man he writes stories, he's a writer, little writer boy, he falls in love with a boy, boy already has a boyfriend he kind of loves him back but not really, they're just really good friends

And he understands it's fine, it's rational.

"Lance we know you miss your family, you don't have to remind us," Keith groans "Is there anything else you ever miss?"

"Hi what's your name? How are you? How's your life?"

"I actually had a boyfriend back on Earth," Lance said, smiling sadly. Picking at his food goo at the thought.

Oh, you got a man? Are you in love? If so what type?

Shiro felt his heart sink. He's realized the crush he developed on Lance when he talked to him that night.
"More like a fuck buddy," Hunk smirked, taking a bite of his food.
"How come I never heard of this boyfriend?" Pidge asked.
"Because it was secret" Hunk snickered, "And because it was Sh-"
"aND because he left a year before you came," Lance said, biting back tears, "Can we not talk about this.."

Is it platonic, strictly just as friends?

"Seems you really miss him Lance," Keith stated with sympathy.
"Yeah," Lance chuckled dryly, "He was my world.."

Or the type that ties you two together to tomorrows end?

Shiro looks at Lance then frowns.
'You shouldn't be sad, you're to pretty for that,'

If it is, disregard every time I call you pretty, though it's meant sincerely it's just my imagination drifting.

"Shiro- everyone's done with their food, are you okay?" Keith asks,
"Yeah, I'm fine," Shiro responds, standing up and walking to his room.

"Hey Lance." Shiro nods, just for Lance to look down at his feet, ignoring the older male.

Brush me off, like the dirt on Jay-Z's shoulders

'Why do I love this man..?' Shiro asks himself, walking into his room and falling on his bed.

"I'm going to ask him out tomorrow, I got it," Shiro smiled confidently.

So I fall to the ground, collect myself, then get ready to take over your heart

Then Shiro saw his phone turned on, seeing his home screen, just then he realized his lock screen was an upside down picture of Lance so nobody would notice.
Smooth.

Or at least your spare time.

Shiro woke up the next morning, immediately going to Keith's room, telling him how he's going to confess to Lance.

And I love the thought of being with you

"Are you sure this is what you really want Shiro?" Keith asks, "I mean, he has a boyfriend back on Earth that he really seems to miss.."