Making Up

Lance woke up the most comfortable he has in years. He kept his eyes closed, snuggling into the man holding him close, he felt... So warm.. So warm... His back was pressed against Shiros chest and stomach, so they were in a spooning position. He listened to the soft snores of the man behind him, smiling softly. It won't be long until Iverson comes in to wake Shiro up..

Wait..
They were in space..

Shiros back, they're free from everyone and everything.
He's free from his lonliness
He's free from Iverson
He's finally safe in his boyfriends arms..

Wait.....
They're in space...

Shiro doesn't remember anything..

Lances eyes shot open in realization.

Was this just a fling? Did Shiro just suddenly get his memories back?? Was he just Shiros stress releif in Shiros cruel, abused mind?
He couldn't stay here.. Not like this. He feels disgusting. He feels used. He feels played by the love of his life.

No. Stop. Snap out of it. Shiro wouldn't do that. Lance will just... Try and sneak out of this tight grip. Like Shiros grip on his cock last night nO NO YA NASTY JUST GET OUT OF THERE AAA

So Lance tries to lift Shiros arm, trying to escape this trap. This comfortable... Comfortable trap.... Maybe he'll just.. Sleep for five minutes, yeah? Its been a while since anyones been this cuddly with Lance )without him being depressed and/or pitied). You could even say he's touched starved..

'Okay..' Lance thought. 'I'll just sleep until Shiro wakes up' And wait he did.
He missed this kind of feel of safety. He missed Shiros cuddles.. So he'll stay here and close his eyes again in the bliss of feeling protected.
The brunette smiled gently drifting off to sleep..

When Shiro wakes up, he doesn't know what to expect. The feeling in his stomach is familiar, or more like the feeling of someone pressed against his stomach is familiar. He blinks a couple times then looks at the clock on the night stand next to him, squinting to see it. 8:50,,

CRAP HE'S LATE

Shiro sat up, about to get out of the bed, until he was tugged back down. He didn't realize someone was in bed with him.. He looked over to the other figure and saw Lance hugging his flesh arm. Shiro felt his face heat up as he looked at the Blue Paladin.
Shiro moved his other hand and moved some of Lances over grown hair out of his eyes.
(A/N 420 words >:3)

Why did Lance have to be so beautiful? Shiro slowly rubbed his thumb against Lances cheek, smiling softly as the other male slept.
How the hell did Shiro convince Lance not only now to have sex with him but back at the Garrison too? Jeez.. There has to be some kind of story behind all this..

Lance slowly opened his eyes, seeing the other male staring at him. Lance was about to close his eyes again but then quickly shot them open, sitting up, almost giving himself whiplash.
Shiro sat up too, scared that he screwed up by this whole scenario. Lance looked over at Shiro like a deer on headlights, "Oh quiznack you don't remember" Lance muttered, his hands on his face, pulling his skin down in stress.
Out of all the things Lance could've said.. Shiro was definitely not expecting that. He was more likely expecting 'I didn't do my face routine last night!' Or 'holy crow this wasn't a dream??'
Does Lance have literally so much faith in Shiro that he thinks he doesn't think Shiro would remember??

"Lance.. What do you mean..?" The older asked, worriedly, "I'm of course going to remember what we did last night.."

Lances hands dropped to his lap and he sighed, giving Shiro direct eye contact, "Shiro, do you remember what happened between us at the Garrison..?"

Shiro raised an eyebrow, "Didn't we.. Hook up or something...?" He asked, slightly confused, hoping he answered correctly. Lances expression darkened as he covered his body more as if he was becoming more insecure with every word Shiro said.

"I'm sorry Shiro, I should get going-"
But before Lance could move even an inch, Shiro pushed the Cuban boy onto the matress, restraining the boy from any movement, It took Lance a couple of seconds before he realized he was trapped, then he started struggling in Shiros grip, only making Shiro grip onto Lances wrists tighter.
"SHIRO LET GO OF ME, PLEASE"  Lance begged, Shiro swore he could see tears building up in Lances eyes.

Shiro frowned, kissing the spot next to Lances right eye, "Please, Lance, calm down.. Stop struggling I don't want to hurt you.." The older stated simply.
He could hear Lances ragged breathes turn more slow, even though it was like Lance didn't want to calm down.
"Please explain to me why you're so upset.." Shiro muttered into Lances ear.

Shiros response scared him, made him almost have a melt down. He didn't like that.. "Just.. S-stop" Lance said shakily, "Stop.. Stop pretending that you actually love me.. Stop pretending that you actually care" Lance cried.

Shiro frowned, taking one hand away from Lances wrist to tilt Lances chin up to look up at him, "But what if I'm not pretending..?" Shiro asked, "What if I truly care about you and I just want to hold you in my arms so you're forever safe from the dangers out in the great abyss of space?" Shiro what is your dumb ass doing? "What if I just want to dig into your deepest secrets and comfort all your phobias?" Why does this feel so familiar..? "What if I just want to ch-"

"Cherish and love every part of me until we part for the great aspect of life..?" Lance asked, choked up.

"Of eternity," I corrected, astonished, "How.. Did you know I'd say that..?" Shiro asked, amazed. Was Lance some kind of mind reader? A magician? Did he have a crystal ball?? Voodoo??

"I had to come clean at some point.." Lance muttered, his eyes looking distant, "Shiro.. You and I-"
And then a big BANG echoed through-out the room.

~*~

In all honesty, I re-read the last chapter and it seemed like I was on crack or something.
But like,, there's going to be 5 more chapters left (not including the Epilogue),, and I'm kinda freaking out about what to do??
I mean,, I may have to write a second book 😪😪
And NO I CANT ADD MORE CHAPTERS BECAUSE IT'D SCREW WITH THE PATTERN (I'll give a shout out to the first 5 people who comment what I'm doing with the "pattern")

and yes, I know, the last chapter was crap. Stop reminding me.
I was rushing because I promised to publish it months ago and yada yada yada

AND A BUNCH OF PEOPLE FROM MY SCHOOL HAVE MY WATTPAD SO THATS G R E A T

But still, thanks for all of you guys who stuck around for this bs 😪😪

This whois section may be kinda boring and I'm sorry for that

Im also sorry you have to deal with me lolol

BUT STAY SAFE LOVELYS~

~Dino-Senpai