Really Hot Experiences

Once everyone woke up, Lance had time to find a way to get a signal, he's smarter then you think. If you can hook up an Earth video game, and if Pidge can get a satellite signal from he lion, you have to be able to contact Earth. But, sadly, he only one bar of 4G, his messages wouldn't send. He's been trying to find out how to do this for god knows how long. All he needs to do is strengthen that signal.

But Allura called for breakfast through the comms and Lance walked out of his room, like he wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary. Technically, he wasn't, but nobody would know that. He hasn't told anyone about his project, he will when he finishes it, of course, but right now he doesn't need anyone's doubting glares and pitiful looks.

He walked over to the kitchen, greeting everyone with a cheerful, "Good morning!" And sat at his usual seat, "Whats for breakfast today?" Lance chirped, happily.

"Hunks trying to make omelets with the alien chicken eggs we found at that one purple planet not too long ago," Pidge stated, leaning her chin on her hand, obviously bored. Coran takes her computer and any other electronics away from her when they're supposed to be spending time with the team, meals included.

"Good morning, Paladin Lance!" Coran chirped happily, strutting into the kitchen dramatically.
Lance only chuckled, giving a small salute to the red head, "Good Morning, Coran," He said politely. Coran reminded Lance of his favorite Unlce, Tio Steve.

"You're up earlier then I would've expected," Coran stayed, twirling the mustache between his fingers.
Lance only shrugged, "Slept like a log, though," he said.

Shiro then entered the room, that serious glare on his face that he always had. Once he saw the other three people the smile softened and he said, "Good morning, everyone," as he sat down at the head of the table, politely holding his hands together.

They all sat at the breakfast table, Shiro seemed all giddy for some reason, but nobody paid much mind to it.

As soon as he finished, Shiro went up to Lance and asked, "Hey can I talk to you for a bit? Meet me in my room when you're done," he stated, walking out of the kitchen.

Lance blinked a couple times then started gobbling down his meal. Everyone gave him a confused look, Lance never wanted to talk to Shiro? What's going on?

"Hey man, uh, are you okay?" Hunk asked Lance, with a raised eyebrow

"Yeah, man. Why?" Lance responded to his friend.

"Well.. you know what, never mind. Go get em tiger," Hunk winked at his friend. Lance chuckled, finishing his food then standing up, putting his plate in the kitchen.

Lance quickly left the kitchen, strolling into Shiros room, he quietly opened the door and what he saw had his mouth watering.

Shiro stood facing away from Lance changing his shirt. And quiver me dick that shit was breathtaking bro. Shiro had a back. And by a back he has a hot back.

Lance was basically hyperventilating, and Shiro obviously hasn't noticed him yet. So he quietly closed the door, and he held the shirt over his heart, his face full beat red. He took a deep breathe and squeaked as the door opened, looking over at Shiro with a flushed face, he trailed his eyes down... down...... down............. fuck.

---..---

Shiro was a smug fuck and came out of his room in a towel, he heard Lance come inside his room, of course, and heard his hesitance, then heard his door close. He actually just watched Lance check him out, after he thought hes looked at enough he cleared his throat, making Lances gaze shoot back up at Shiro. Lances eyes were blown wide and his face was flushed to the tip of his ears, "are.... you okay Lance?" Shiro asked dumbly, trying to sound concerned.

Lance cleared his throat and squeaked out, "yeah, yeah I'm fine," He said, voice cracking, "You wanted to talk to me.?" he asked, flustered.

"Yeah, Lance, come in, come in," Shiro said simply, moving out of the way to clear a path for Lance, who walked passed him. Shiro purposely ran his hand over Lances ass, leading him inside. He honestly wasn't expexting Lance to come in at that moment when he was getting ready, but it still made up for it.

Lance stood awkwardly, watching Shiro walk passed him, watching his every move, watching his every step, every sway of his hips, how his back muscles moved when he moved his arms to pop them, the towel sinking down just a bit, giving Lance to veiw more of Shiro. Lances mouth went dry, he licked his lips hungrily, wanting that towel to dip down just a little more-

"You should sit down on the bed," Shiro said, turning around to face Lance, Shiro was up to something and Lance knew it. Lance looked around the room and saw a desk with a spinny chair, "I'll just sit there," Lance said awkwardly before a strong hand was on his shoulder. fuck.

Shiro roughly led Lance to the bed, basically throwing him onto it. And shit did Lance love being man handled like that. He sat on the bed facing away from Shiro, he was on his knees and looked back at Shiro with an innocent expression. Shiro then rose a brow, then smirked, petting Lances hair, glad theyre on the same page, "I'm gonna go change, if I take too long come and get me," he said, about to turn to the bathroom.

"But I don't think you need to change," Lance basically purred, "If anything I think you should take more off," the younger one smirked, turning around to face Shiro, leaning his back against the wall. Shiro rose a brow, amused at the others words. Lance bit his lip, "Maybe you should join me on the bed and I could help you?" he asked innocently.

Shiro smirked, walking over to the bed, crawling over to the bed, "You really want to help me take this off, don't you?" Shiro asked, referring to the towel that has somehow stayed around his hips teasingly.

"Yeah, I really do," Lance said breathily.

Shiro chuckled deeply, pulling Lance closer, straddling his hips. Shiro pulled Lance into a hungry kiss, and Lance wrapped his arms around Shiros neck, kissing back.

And oh boy was this literally a dream come true for both of them.

This is where you guys come in, this could go two ways.

Smut- or no smut, comment below