Technology can help some, even in Space

"Shiro! What were you thinking?" The Cuban boy laughed looking through the said mans phone, "When Iverson collects our phones he's going to see these!"

"He doesn't go through officers phones." The older boy chuckled, video taping Lance on Lances phone, "Even if he did, then he finds out I have a slight obsession with you, no big deal!"

"Shiro. You have pictures of me sleeping." You could see the look of humility on the youngers face, "I'm deleting these."

"Nooooo! That's my favorite one!"

"It's literally a picture of me in a grocery store, sitting on a bunch of boxes of Mac-N-Cheese."

"It's irreplaceable, Lance. I have millions of pictures of you sleeping, not sitting on Mac-N-Cheese"

Lance laughed and looked at Shiro, noticing the phone in his face, "SHIRO OH MY GOD NO TURN THAT OF-"

And that's where the video ended. He wished he wouldn't of made Shiro stop the video there. He laughed and sniffed, watching the video again. He misses these times, Shiro sneaking into Lances dorm when Hunks not there just to hang with him. Those days were his favorite. He heard the door open and didn't bother turning his phone off, he knew who it was.

"I sometimes ask myself if this is the real life.." He sniffed, turning his phone off, "Or if it's just fantasy.. I'm caught in a land slide." He felt the bed dip, "And there's no escape from reality.." He sobbed a bit and felt someone hug him.

"Just open your eyes.." A familiar voice said softly, Hunk... "Look up at the sky and see your freedom..."

Lance hugged back, sobbing loudly. Hunk knew partly about Lance and Shiro, he just knew that Lance had a secret relationship and wouldn't tell him who it is. But one day Lance broke down in front of him and spilled everything about it. So he's really his only support right now. Hunk hugged him tighter and hummed a song that Lances mom used to sing him.

Shiro entered Keith's room, "Hey," he said softly, seeing his brother- like figure sitting on his bed, "Did you by any chance still have my phone? I know somethings up with Lance but he just won't tell me." He asked, distressed.

Keith rose an eyebrow, "Yeah.. But it's somewhere in my room. I always kept it in my pocket when you were.... missing.." he said, furrowing his eyebrows, a distant look in his eyes.

"You know something Keith," Shiro sighed, sitting next to Keith.

"Okay, okay, fine. I'll tell you the only thing I'm certain of... But you can't tell Lance I told you." He growled, pointing at Shiro stubbornly.

Shiro raised his hands in the air, promising he wouldn't tell Lance.

"Okay... So.. Lance had a- crush, on you." Keith said, fiddling with his fingers, "I saw the way you distracted him in class, he daydreamed of you in class and doodled pictures of you on the corners of his papers, I only know this because Mr. Stramos had me grade papers with him."

"What??" Shiro shrieked, "So.. He lied to me..?"

"Uh.. Yeah, guess you could say that.."

~•~

Lance woke up to the door to his room opening, "Lance..?" A soft but gruff voice asked. Lance opened his eyes slowly, seeing nothing but darkness.
Ah, right. He fell asleep snuggling with Hunk, who, may I add, has a death grip on him. Back Lance found a way to wriggle his way out, as Hunk turned on his stomach, gripping onto his pillow.

Lance looked over to the door and rubbed his eyes, a figure stood there, leaning against the door frame. And,, you know it! It was Shiro. Lance sighed and got up, waddling over to Shiro, "What's up?" He asked.

"I need to ask you a question.." Shiro mumbled, twiddling his thumbs.

"Oh uhm.. alright, not here though, I don't want to wake Hunk up"

The two men walked outside of the room and the automatic door closed, "So it seems you're not telling me everything, Lance," Shiro stated, leaning against the wall.

Lance raised an eyebrow, "Now what're you trying to say Mr. Shirogane?"

Shiro sighed, "I talked to Keith."

"Why?"

"Because I had a feeling we we're more then just buddy buddy at the Garrison."

"Well we didn't just say hi to each other in the halls," Lance said, "We we're friends and came to each other for support."

"That's all?" Shiro asked.

"No," Lance stated simply, "It's not."

Shiro didn't budge, he just stayed against the wall.

Lance got the hint and snorted, "I'm not telling you what we did at the Garrison, Shiro," he smiled, "I'm sure you'll remember." Lance walked back into his room casually, not hesitating a slight bit.

Shiro sighed and watched Lance walk in his room, he had no chance. But damn that ass, NO SHIRO you can't think like that of someone lower ranks-
Oh god he's thought this before.. But if Shiro was correct.. And Lance did have a crush on him, and Shiro had a crush on Lance. Did they have mutual feelings for each other and not know??
Oh god this whole scenario is just driving him insane.

Shiro walked to Keith's room and sat down, asking for his phone back, he tried getting in, but his eyes went wide as he didn't remember the password. He groaned, resting his head on the wall.

It's kind of funny, because he probably wouldn't know his password for a while, being it's Lances birthday. He set it as the boys birthday because he said he'd 'never forget it' and oh how the turned tables have.

Hunk was sitting up in the bed, talking to Lance. He woke up from people talking outside and Lance apologized so many times. But all Hunk could do was smile.

Currently the two boys are talking about the future and what would happen when they would go back to Earth.

"Well I'm obviously going to see my family, probably live with them since Shiro doesn't remember me.." he sighed, scrolling through pictures of them on his phone. He sniffled, Hunk hugging him as he sobbed into his best friends t shirt.

[insert Shiro putting every paladins birthday in as his password but Lances]