Chapter 13

It is currently 4pm and we are currently on the ferris wheel. I am currently looking at the view and thinking about how good this date has been so far. If I was Mia right now, I wouldn't have been enjoying my day because of the amount of paparazzi that would have been swarming us or the fans stopping us for pictures. I love my fans but sometimes I need some privacy, and this is why I am Maya Walters. I hate lying to the people I am becoming close with, especially Ace. It's hard knowing how much he misses Mia and the fact that he is on a date with Maya, he is literally dating the same person. I didn't realize how long I have been thinking when I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a photo being taken. I look in front of me and see Ace holding up is iphone with the biggest smile on his face.

"Why hello there." He says as he starts typing on his phone.

"You did not just take a photo of me." I said as I moved next to him.

It was an off guard photo of me with the caption

One of the best nights of my life 💕

I look up at Ace to see that he is already staring at me with a smile plastered on his face.

"You are so different from the other girls at our school."

"What makes you say that?" I ask.

"Well, all the girls at our school are just fake. You and Emily are truly the only girls at Meadowside that are true to themselves. And theses girls wonder why I never want a relationship with them." He sighs as he looks at me.

We both stare at each other when Ace starts to slowly lean in. My eyes flutter shut and our lips touch. As we slowly pulled back, we both smile at each other like complete idiots.

My first kiss was with Ace...

It is now 6pm and we are currently sitting in a booth eating our dinner at the diner that Ace's Family owns. We are both eating some cheeseburgers and we are sharing a large strawberry milkshake.

"And this one time, when I was in the 8th grade, I had save Cameron's dumb ass at the water park because his shorts slipped off when he slid down the slide. I had to go up the slide just to get his shorts for him." He said as we both laughed at his story.

"Oh my god that poor thing." I say as I wipe away a stray tear that fell when I was laughing.

Ace's mom walks to our table and says, "Hey guys, how was your date?"

"Mom.." He sighs as he covers his face with his hands.
I chucked as I looked at Ace's reaction, "I had a great time Mrs. Andrews, and thank you for the food, it was delicious."

"Aww thank you sweetie" She says as she smiles at me. "Honey, are you interested in coming over next week to have dinner with us."

"Oh, I would love to."

"Okay, goodbye mother." Ace says, clearly embarrassed of his mother.

"I will make sure Ace will pick you up, Okay goodbye love birds." She says as she walks back to the counter.

"You know Ace, you don't have to be embaressed about your mom, She loves you ya know, and she is very sweet."

He sighs and says,"I know"

Now we are standing in front of my doorsteps and Ace is standing right in front of me.

"Thank you for agreeing to come with me on this date, I had a great time."

"Well I am glad that you asked me." I say as I am holding my stuffed microphone.

Ace slowly leans in when all of the sudden the front door opens, revealing my grandma.