Chapter 41

My dad turns his head and smiles at my mom, grabbing her hand.

"She's wearing the dress you designed." He said as I made it down the stairs.

I looked at him in shock. "How the heck did you know that she designed this."

My mom smiled at my dad and turned her attention to me. "Before you auditioned for that TV show, I was planning on sending my designs to a big fashion company in New York City. Your dad was the one that encouraged me to submit them but, once you got the part I just put that dream aside." She sadly smiled, reminiscing on the old memory.

"It's beautiful Maria and Mia you look gorgeous." My dad says as he starts to tear up.

"Geez honey, I would always see you this glam up on television. This is the first time that I have seen you like this in person and you look stunning." Grandpa says as he gives me a hug.

"Guys, Did you forget about me?" Sofia said as she gestures herself.

"Honey you look beautiful too." Grandma said as she slung her arm around Sofia's shoulder.

"And I'm obviously the hottest one here." Julio said as he twirls around.

"Way to kill the moment." Matthew said as he rolled his eyes.

Julio sent him a deadly glare as he crosses his arms in annoyance.

"So, shall we get something to eat before we go?" Roger said as he looks around for a response.

"We can go to the diner before you guys go to prom." Grandma responded as she grabs her purse.

"Wait, you mean the diner that Ace's family owns?" Sofia asks.

"Yes but Ace won't be there because he is out with Emily and all of them. I watched her story and they were at Olive Garden." I told her as everyone grabbed their things.

"So your a stalker now? Hm, that's interesting." Sofia joked as we all headed out.

We all headed out but stopped as we saw what was on the driveway.

"You got a limousine? Woah, why does this one look amazing?" I asked.

"Made a few arrangements, I have been in the driver business for years now

"Made a few arrangements, I have been in the driver business for years now. Getting this baby was a piece of cake." Roger said as he opened the door for us to get it.

Julio scurries in front of me so he can be the first one to get in the limousine.

"Hey guys, so right now we are inside this beautiful limousine and... OH MY GOD THERES CHAMPAGNE." Julio screamed in excitement as he filmed himself.

We all got inside the limousine and started to head towards the diner.

"I've always seen these contraptions in the movies. Wow, this thing even has a flat screen tv." Grandpa said as he is amazed by the technology around him.

"I could get used to this." Dad casually said as he slung his arm around my mom, causing her to blush.

I looked at them weirdly and turned towards Sofia.

"Do you think they will get back together?" Sofia whispered as she watched my parents laugh at my Grandpa trying to find the right remote for the tv.

"Uh, I am not sure but I have a slight feeling they might." I responded.

Fifteen minutes later and we have arrived to the diner. There are no costumers in the restaurant however, Ace's Parents are inside. We all got out of the limousine and looked around for any fans or paparazzi.

"Oh shoot, the diner is closed." Matthew said as he pointed at the closed sign.

Grandma walked up to the front door, she knocked on the door to get Ace's mom's attention. She quickly looks up from the cash register and walked over to the door to unlock it.

"It's so nice to see you all! Please, come inside!" She kindly said as she pushed the door open. "Sam, we have some costumers!"

Ace's dad comes out of the kitchen, "Laura I thought we are closed." He said as he looked at us. "Oh, it's just John and his Family. Wait, is that Mia?" He smiled.

"Hi Mr Andrews, it's great to see you." I said as he gave me a hug.

"It's great to see you too. Well, it's great to see you again since you know... you were Maya in all. Wow, I still can't believe that I never noticed. Apparently Laura noticed immediately but I guess that I am just blind." He rambled as Laura shakes her head.

"Anyways dear, it's great to see you. You look beautiful, I'm guessing that you guys are going to the prom?" She asked as Sam told us to take a seat at the long table by the cash register.

"Yes, it's supposed to be a surprise for everyone I guess. Well that and I wanted to experience my first ever school dance before tour starts."

"I hate to interrupt but can we order some food now, I'm starving." Sofia whined as Matthew threw a crumpled up napkin at her face.

"I'll get the menus." Sam said as he went behind the counter to grab everyone menus.

Couple minutes went by and we all ordered our food. Sam rushes in the kitchen and started to cook our food. Laura stayed at the table to catch up with me while everyone talked amongst themselves.

"So how did he take the news." I asked as I slowly stirred my milkshake.

"He was angry at first and then he seemed a little out of it. If I am completely honest, after that whole situations we didn't really talk about it as much. He would always change the subject whenever you were in the conversation."

I sighed, "How about the interview with Ellen? Did he say anything about that?"

"Uh, I never really asked what he thought about it. I think he was out with friends when the interview aired."

"Honey, a little help here? There's a lot of food to cook and Arthur is off." Sam yelled.

"That's my cue, don't beat yourself up sweetie. Ace is going to forgive you, I just know it." She squeezes my hand for reassurance and headed to the kitchen to help cook the food.

"Wow, this is like a telenovela huh?" Julio said as he slurped up his milkshake.

-=+=-
Prom is 100% going to be next chapter so don't worry!! Also #23 in romance AND we are almost at 20k reads!
Thank you guys so much!
Vote and comment for the next chapter!
10 votes for the next chapter?