Chapter 21

We are currently sitting inside of the parlor as we eat our ice cream. The workers were able to close the parlor for a few so that we can relax and not worry about being mobbed by some fans. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans so much but I also want to spend some time alone without having to worry about me getting ran over.

"So how are you and ace doing?" Sofia says as she casually takes a bit of her strawberry ice cream.

"Ace? You mean Mia's friend that she never shuts up about." Roger asks as he rubs off the chocolate ice cream on his face with a napkin.

I look around the parlor to make sure no one is listening to our conversation. "Yes that is the Ace she is talking about and it is going pretty good. He was able to reschedule the Christmas party my friends are hosting because I was down here in Florida."

"Wait you told him that you are Mia right?" Sofia asks.

"Well no, I told him that Maya has to go to Orlando to support Mia since it is her dream to perform in the parade. So technically I am telling the truth."

"Well technically you are still lying to him." Roger says as he stuffs his face with ice cream.

"Mia, you have to tell that poor boy the truth." Sofia says as she hands Roger another napkin.

"I will tell Ace the truth... next year." I tell them as I take a bite of my mint chocolate chip ice cream.

"Oh come on Mia, this lie has been going on for too long. Either I tell the damn boy myself or you do it because I am not going to sit here and listen to you complain about how much of a pussy you are for not telling him."

"well that was rude." I mutter as I look outside and see some fans waving at me.

"Well the truth hurts kiddo, now you are either going to suck it up and tell this boy who you really are or you are going to mope around and feel guilty." Roger says as he places his used napkin on top of his pile of used napkins.

"I hate how you are both right." I say as I watch Sofia and Roger high five each other.

I look down at my phone and go on Instagram to see some of the comments. I started liking and responding to a few comments until I saw this comment.

@/Ace.Andrewss: living the dream as always.🤘 Miss you so much please come and visit! 💖

I instantly start smiling as I look up and see the two of the smirking at me.

"Did you get a text from lover boy?" Sofia says as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"No I did not get a text. I got a comment from lover boy." I say as I take another bite into my ice cream.

Roger instantly grabs my phone to take a look at his comment. "So do you want me to reply back to confess your love for him or tell him that you are actually Maya?"

"Oo how about both!" Sofia says as she watches Roger typing on my phone. 

I immediately snatch my phone out of his hands and delete his message from the text box. "Firstly, I am not in-love with Ace and Second, the whole world would find out that I am seeing somebody."

"Okay and?" Roger says as he begins to throw away his trash.

"Do you know how many reporters are going to try and get dirt off of Ace if they find out? That could seriously affect Ace's chances into getting into some universities."

"Okay and? More publicity for you and more publicity for tour." Sofia says as she starts to clean up.

"Sofia you seriously sound like my mom right now." I sigh as I throw away my trash.

"What can I say, Your mom is a very wise woman."

Roger and I look at each other and instantly start laughing which causes some fans to scream my name and take some pictures of Roger and I.

"You guys have serious issues, and your mom is a very wise woman when it comes to business." Sofia crosses her arms and glares at us.

"Yeah right, all my mom knows is how to scream at people and make money off of me. The one thing she sucks at is being an actual mother." 

"You know Mia, maybe it is time to actually find yourself a real manager. You are getting older and I think it is time for Ms. Mom-ager to retire." Roger says as he pulls out his phone. "Speaking of Ms. Mom-ager, she just texted me to take you guys to the hotel around 9pm so you can start packing for your flight back to Australia."

"Oh shit, I need to book a flight back to Virginia, Sofia how the heck am I going to do this?"

"Don't worry that pretty little head of yours, I got you covered. I booked your flight to Virginia already, actually I booked our flight to Virginia already." Sofia says which causes me to look at her confusedly.

"Wait what do you mean you booked "our" flight?"

"Time for Ace Andrews to see Mia Williams again!"