Chapter 43

The room silenced as everyone waited for his answer.

Ace wiggled out of Amber's hold and walked up the steps of the stage. He reaches out to hold my hand as he grabs the microphone out of my other hand and places it on the microphone stand.

He turns over to me and smiles, "No matter how mad or upset I can be, I will always forgive you. Hearing your side of the story makes total sense now. I can't judge your decisions and actions because I don't know what it's like to constantly worry about being taken advantage of or being used for fame. I still can't believe my mom knew it was you the whole time and I was just completely blind sided."

I giggled and smiled back.

"I loved you when we were kids and I am still in love with you now, after all these years I could never get you out of my mind. I couldn't if I tried anyways, your all of social media and your music plays on the radio non-stop." Ace jokes as I laughed.

"I love you." I told him as his face lights up with joy.

"I love you too." Ace responded as he pulled me in for a kiss.

Cheers and screams broke the silence as everyone clapped for our reunion.

"Wait a minute!" Amber screeched as she stormed up the steps.

Ace and I broke apart and stared at her in confusion.

"You mean to tell me, this girl lied to you for months, and you still want her? Are you out of your mind? Why her when you can have me?" She crosses her arms as she looked at me in disgust.

"Oh hell no." Sofia yelled as she handed Matthew the phone.

She ran on the stage as she was ready to pounce on Amber.

"Listen here you slimy little hoe, if you even dare to ruin this moment I will personally take this outside. This girl has been stressing about telling this fool for months and I had to sit there and listen to it. So please, take your scrawny self back down those stairs so we can all enjoy this dance." Sofia snapped as Amber looked at her in horror.

"She doesn't even go here!" A whiny voice yelled out as Sofia snapped her head at where the voice came from.

"Oh no." Sofia said as she angrily took off her earrings and shoved it in my face. "Who ever said that you better follow me out cause we are about to resolve this issue." She said as she pulls her hair in a ponytail.

Amber's friend looks at Sofia in horror as she runs out of the gymnasium. Sofia jumps off the stage and runs after her. Roger shakes his head and followed them out to make sure Sofia doesn't do anything stupid.

Ace and I both laughed as I grabbed the microphone.

"Well, lets get this party started shall we?" I said into the microphone as the Dj starts playing some music.

Everybody starts dancing as Ace leads me off the stage.

"Mia!" Emily shouted as she ran up to hug me.

"Hey Emily-" I look at her as I remembered something.

I ran back on stage and grabbed the microphone. I looked at Matthew to see if he was still on livestream.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I almost forgot to announce the winner of my contest." I said as the Dj cuts the music.

"As you are all aware, I held a contest for a lucky winner to open up the first concert of my tour in Los Angeles. When the contest started, one video stood out to me the most. Coincidently, I ended up meeting this person and became good friends. So, the winner of this contest is... Emily Konrad!"

Emily looks at me in shock as everyone cheers for the winner. She runs on stage and pulls me in for a hug.

"Are you serious right now?"

"Of course I'm serious, I saw your video before I met you and I thought you were perfect." I happily said as Emily starts to tear up.

"Congrats babe!" Mark said as he hugged her.

"Yeah, Congrats!" Cameron said as Andrew followed behind him.

"So, who is the guy in the glitter suit." Andrew asked as he pointed at Julio who is currently dancing with one of the teachers.

"That's Julio, technically he is my makeup artist and stylist. I met him through Sofia." I said as he watches Julio twerking.

"Hm, makes sense."

"When are you going back to California?" Ace asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Tomorrow actually in the afternoon. Actually, Emily has to come with me to start practicing. You guys can come with, I actually got you guys some tickets if your down to watch?" I asked as they all got excited.

"Are we down? Of course we are!" Andrew said as he gave Cameron a high five.

"Wow, That soon huh?" Emily nervously said as Mark tries to sooth her.

"Don't worry, your going to do great!" I said.

"Shall we start dancing m'lady?" Ace said as he reaches for my hand.

I giggled, "we shall."

We all walked off stage and started dancing on the dance floor. Roger and Sofia come back in the gymnasium laughing their heads off.

"Mia, you should've seen her face. I'm pretty sure she ran all the way home." Sofia said laughing.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure her heel broke as she was running away." Roger said as he gave Sofia a high five.

Matt comes over and hands me my phone. "I ended the livestream after you announced the winner and all of the comments were positive."

"Oh, guys this is Matthew, Sofia and Roger." I said as I pointed to each of them. "And this is Emily, Mark, Cameron, Andrew and Ace."

Roger looks at Ace, "So your the infamous Ace Andrews?"

"Yes sir, it's a pleasure to meet you." Ace told him as he shook Roger's hand.

"Listen here, you break her heart, I break your face." Sofia said as she gets in front of Roger.

"You don't have to worry about that but I will keep that in mind." Ace chuckled as his arm snakes around my waist.

Julio runs over to us, covered in sweat. "I just danced my booty off and you need to do the same." He yelled as he started dancing.

We all danced to the beat and enjoying the last few hours of Prom left. I watched as all of my friends have a good time while I look at Ace smiling back at me.

My life is starting to fall back into place.

-=+=-
Prom has ended!
What did you guys think?
20 votes for the next chapter.
Can we get a total of 600 votes? If you haven't already, vote on the previous chapters!