Chapter 24

Christmas Eve

The Christmas party is today and I am so excited. Ace called me a few hours ago and told me that the Christmas Party is going to be at Cameron's house. Andrew and Ace are currently at his house to help him set up. Grandma and Grandpa are going to the country club since there is going to be a party. Also Grandma is extra excited at the fact that some of the hot tennis instructors are going to be there. Dad is going to meet up with a few of his friends at a restaurant since some of them are back in Virginia for the holidays. Sofia is flew back to Australia a few days ago since she had a photo shoot with Vogue Australia. She also met a guy named Kody who is one of the models that was on set. Sofia sent me a photo of him and let me just say, I approve. Mom is in Los Angeles with some colleagues as per usual. If anyone was wondering, Roger is back home with his wife Elizabeth and their two kids Patrick and Emma in Santa Barbra.

"Mia, do you need a ride to Cameron's house? I am about to leave to meet up with some friends at Ruby Tuesday's" dad asks as he slips on his coat.

"No I'm good, Mark and Emily are going to pick me up since Ace is helping Cameron set up." I say as I look at myself in the mirror.

"Alrighty kiddo, I'm gonna head out okay. Love you, have a great time with your friends."

"Love you too. Tell Todd I said Hi." I hug my dad as he heads out the door.

I check my phone to see what time it is and it is almost six pm. Emily texted me saying that they should be here any minute.

"Sweetie do you need us to drop you off?" Grandpa says as he puts on his watch.

"Emily is almost here to pick me up."

"Oh alright dear, well we are going to go since it is almost time for bingo. One of the prizes is a new blender and I am hoping we win." My grandma says excitedly as she puts on her shoes.

"Your excited for a blender? I'm excited for that Flat screen. I hope it has that Alexa thing on it, that would be nifty." Grandpa says as he opens the front door.

"Oh look at that, Mia your friends are here to pick you up." Grandma points out as she heads out the door.

I gather up some gifts and a tray of chocolate chip cookies Grandma made. I take a look at myself one more time and head out the door. My Grandparents are already drove off since they did not want to miss bingo. I see Emily wave at me through the passenger seat as Mark opens the backseat door and helps me put some of the presents into the car.

I get into the car and Mark starts to drive to Cameron's house. "I'm actually happy that we get to have this party on Christmas Eve, everything worked out perfectly."

"Same, my parents are at the country club right now as well as my brother since he is one of the tennis instructors." Mark says as he pulls out of my neighborhood.

"Really he is an instructor? My grandma always gushes over the tennis instructors at the country club."

"My brother calls them his fans, honestly he is so full of himself. Like why are you calling a bunch of old ladies who swoon over you "fans." No offense since one of them is your grandmother."

"I think it's kinda cute." Emily says as she smiles at Mark. "Plus I agree with them, I mean your brother is hot."

"I thought you said I was hot?" Mark pouts and looks over at Emily.

"Well you are cute but your brother is hot. It's fine though cause I like you."

"Are you guys dating?" I blurt our which causes the both of them to blush.