Everything for You

Lucy

I sit down on a bench at the park, taking a deep breath. The lights at the park illuminated the area. There was a family walking around the park with their two kids, and I grin a little. That could have been Natsu, Nashi, Salvador, and I...but unfortunately, this is what life chose for us.

Shutting my eyes, I sigh. Everything is going downhill. All I wanted was to be happy with my family without anyone fucking it up. It's honestly so annoying and frustrating when someone else is trying to ruin your happiness.

"Lucy Heartfilia?"

I look up, seeing a man wearing a black coat.

"Dragneel, actually." I reply back, standing up.

"Come with me. Achnologia is waiting inside the car with your baby." He says, and I gasp.

"Salvador is with him? Please, let's go. I really want to see my baby boy."

The man and I approach the car that's parked at the parking lot. He opens the door for me and I go inside, seeing Achnologia holding onto Salvador, playing with him. Gasping once more, I sit down and approach the two, staring at Salvador with warm eyes.

"Hi, baby. I'm so happy to see you again. You didn't do anything to him, right?" I ask, concerned.

"No. I wouldn't harm this baby. Especially if it's yours. Here, hold him."

"Wait, where are we going? I thought we were just going to talk at the park?"

"Oh, I said to meet me up at the park. You've surrendered yourself to me, and you and your kid will be living with me for many, many years until I get tired of you. Just don't do anything ridiculous that can have you and Salvador killed." Achnologia says, and I widen my eyes.

"What? I can't live with you! Much less, Salvador! You tricked us! You used my son as bait so I can come and force me to live with you! That's not what I had imagined."

"Too bad. We're going to have lots of fun. If you're worried about Natsu and the others, don't worry. I'll call him personally to let him know that you'll be staying with me along with your son. Man, I can't believe the twins will grow up without each other." He says, smirking.

I look down at Salvador, and frown. This is for you, honey. I'm doing everything I can to protect you from this terrible man. Mommy will keep you safe, even if she has to go through pure torture.

Pure torture every single day.

Natsu

It's been one hour since Lucy left to meet up with that bastard. Everyone is in the living room, waiting patiently for at least a call.

Mira's holding Nashi, trying to keep her asleep for as long as she can. Brandish went to see Jellal from prison, and Gray sent in a letter to Erza about what happened. Levy is by my side, worried about her best friend.

"It's almost going to be two hours. For how long are we going to be waiting?" Gajeel asks, frustrated.

"I don't know. But I told Lucy to call me in the voice message. Do you think something happened to her and Salvador? That man is capable of anything!" I said.