The Torture Begins

Triggering content up ahead.

**

It's been a week now. Lucy has been receiving torture for the past seven days. Achnologia had raped her, abused her, harassed her, electrocuted her, and even threatened her in killing her son, Salvador.

As we speak, Lucy is staying strong, putting up with his daily torment.

She spits out blood after being severely punched by Achnologia. Her hands are above her, tied up together really tight. She's been getting tortured, and Achnologia has been taking pictures from Lucy's phone to send to Natsu.

She didn't say anything, not wanting to waste her breath. Blood was dripping down her legs, chin, and her stomach. Cuts and bruises everywhere and Lucy was just a bloody mess. Achnologia had punched her in the face, making her cheek sore and bruised up.

"Now, Natsu would sure love this!" He says, laughing as he sends the pictures.

"I-Is this over? I need to...check up on Salvador. P-Please." Lucy says, her voice sounding weak and timid.

"Yeah, sure. Dan! Get in here and clean her up! I want her good as new for tonight." Achnologia says, smiling like a psychopath.

Dan comes inside and raises his eyebrows, surprised to see the amount of torture Achnologia had given her. He approaches Lucy, and unties her. Dan carries her bloody body outside the torture chamber.

Lucy couldn't even move a muscle. All she wanted was to be hugged by Natsu. His body temperature warming up her little cold figure is what she needed right now. She misses his presence, and his nice smile.

"N-Natsu...please, save me." Lucy mutters, feeling cold.

Meanwhile, Natsu has been feeling down lately. He hasn't been keeping up with the business, nor does he even care. He doesn't eat as much anymore, and isolates himself from others except his daughter and Mira.

"Natsu, I brought you food. It's your favorite too." Mira says, coming inside the room.

"I...I don't want any. I'm good. Thanks, Mira." He replies back, staring at the ceiling.

"Natsu, you need to eat something. You haven't eaten anything and it's bad for your health. Lucy wouldn't want this." Mira retorts, leaving the plate of food on the bedside table.

"It's just not the same without her. This house just feels so empty. I can't function anymore. I've become a soulless, emotionless monster, Mira. I miss both my wife and my son."

"You're not a monster. I know you're going through a difficult time right now. We all are. Lucy is doing this for all of us. She doesn't want Achnologia to keep messing with us. You have to understand that." Mira explains, and his heart aches.

"W-Why? Why couldn't I our lives be different? It's so damn frustrating and disappointing. Ever since I fell in love with her, I wanted to live happily with her forever. But I guess we all can't have our happy endings, huh?" Natsu says, tears running down his face.

"I know that. In this business, it's hard–"

Suddenly, Natsu's phone dings. Mira grabs it from the bedside table and sees the message he received. She suddenly gasps, terror printed in her ocean blue eyes. Natsu's lips part, confused at what she's seeing.

"What is it, Mira?"

"I...I don't know if I should show you this. But, it's about Lucy. Achnologia has sent photos of her being tortured. He even sent in a video." Mira says, handing him over the phone.