Drug War II

Lucy

It's been two days since the twins' birthday. Natsu and I have spoken, and he's sorry for the argument that happened during that day with Gray and the others. Levy and the rest who held each other with their guns raised at them are good for now. 

Some are pretty annoyed with each other. Cana's pissed at Mira for holding the gun at Natsu, and those two haven't gotten along since. Natsu and Gray also haven't gotten along. Those two are just enemies to each other now.

"What are we going to do? I'm sure Achnologia knows about you and Natsu." Erza says, sipping her tea.

"The best thing to do is move out of Miami and go to Washington. It's for the best, anyways. We're not joining alliances with Natsu. The two of us are just–"

"Lovers. FairyTail isn't coming back. I understand that you two love each other so much, and want to be together again, but know that Achnologia will be coming for our heads because you two chose to break the rules." Erza says, and I lower my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I know this is scary but if we just work together, we can finally defeat him and Zeref. Those two are our only enemies left to eliminate now that Sting is gone." I reply back, sighing.

"Don't stress out. It's all going to be alright. Why don't we go and pack now? I'm sure Erza's mother arrived in Washington already." Mira says, and I nod.

"I'll give her a call. Go ahead." Erza states.

Just when I stood up, a bullet shoots right in front of my face and it hits a glass cup, making it shatter to the ground in pieces. I widen my eyes, and both Mira and Erza take out their guns.

"Enemy attack! Everyone, prepare to fire!" Erza yells out, hiding behind a chair.

"Lucy, we need to get you out of here! Achnologia is now attacking us! Gray, Levy! I need you here now!" Mira shouts out, shooting at the intruders.

My gun isn't with me right now, and I go into panic mode. I look out the window and see cars pull up at the front entrance.

"Block the doors! Now!" I order, and my people do as I say.

"What's going on!?" Levy asks, rushing out with her weapon.

"Enemy attack! I need you guys to block the doors from the entrance now! Watch your backs and stay here! I'll go get my gun from my room."

"I'll go with you–" Gray says, but I interrupt him.

"Don't worry about me, Gray! Protect your friends from the ambush! Don't let anybody die." I said, running up the stairs.

"Be careful, Lucy! I want you back safe and sound!"

I run down the halls and as I do that, I take out my phone and dial in Natsu's phone number. Achnologia has more people than any other cartel, and I cannot win against them.

I'm going to need Natsu's support in this one.

"Luc–"

"Natsu, I don't have anytime to explain! We've been ambushed right now. Achnologia's men are outside and they're attacking us! Bring in reinforcement now! He has more men than I do, and I need your backup!" I shout through the phone.

"Dammit! I'm going over there now with extra backup, Luce. Be careful out there! Do not go anywhere by yourself. You got that?!"

"I already am. And don't come here! Protect the twins. Take them somewhere safe. My gut is telling me that Achnologia isn't just attacking my cartel. He might be striking your area as well."