A Curse that Never Fades Away

Everyone kept fighting. Everyone kept shooting and killing each other for their side of the war. Gray and Jellal have consulted with Natsu about taking Achnologia to an abandoned warehouse instead of the chambers. He agreed, and currently, Dragneel is taking Lucy to the hospital.

Lucy is losing too much blood, and she can potentially die. Gajeel left the fields, and took Levy's corpse inside a bedroom to let her rest and he can mourn for her without shooting others.

This war isn't close to finishing. And there's still more blood to be spilled.

"Stay with me, Lucy. You can't leave your kids! Salvador and Nashi need you alive." Natsu says, as he steps on the pedal.

Lucy doesn't say anything, but continues to add pressure to her wound. Since Sting had taken off the knife that impaled her, without the proper treatment to remove it, she can die from blood loss.

"Erza! We have to go! Achnologia has way too much men! We cannot risk more of our people to die!" Brandish shouts out, bleeding out from her own injury.

"Dammit! Where the Hell is Lucy and Natsu!? Where's Jellal and Gray!? I need them here pronto." Erza replies back, taking cover after firing.

Achnologia's men surround the two, having their guns aimed directly at them. Brandish alerts Erza, and she turns around, seeing the amount of men they're facing.

"Drop your gun." A man says, and Erza grits her teeth.

Erza slowly drops her weapon on the ground, and raises her hands up in surrender. Brandish grits her teeth as well, but tosses her gun towards them.

"Get up! You're now Achnologia's territory." He says, having two men tie Erza and Brandish's hands together.

"You're not going to get away with this. Making an enemy or starting a war with us is your biggest mistake." Erza taunts.

"Ha, you think I'm scared? Look at you now. You're surrounded, and you can't do anything about it." He says, smirking.

Brandish gets forced to get up, and the two of them walk towards the front of the house. Suddenly, Cana goes in front of them with a bottle in hand, aiming her gun at the people holding Erza and Brandish hostage.

"Let them go, cunts." Cana states, evidently drunk.

"Cana, you're drinking a liquor that gets you drunk quickly. Now is not the time. Get out of the way." Brandish announces, concerned.

"Nah! I'm not drunk, Brandish! These bastards aren't taking you guys anywhere. Hand them over to me or else."

"Or else what, you slut? Do you really think we'll listen to some scum like you? You're totally wrong." The man holding Erza says, chuckling.

Suddenly, Cana drops her bottle, and charges her gun. This alerts the rest of the men, bringing their guards up. Cana glares at the men holding onto Brandish and Erza, and she aims her weapon directly at the man gripping onto Erza.

She fires, and throws a bullet at the man's head. Cana later shoots at Brandish's man, and successfully kills them. But with that, there's always a consequence.

"Fire!"

Brandish and Erza's eyes widen as they see their ally get shot multiple times everywhere by automatic guns. Cana spits out blood, and lastly gets shot in the head. This time, she slowly falls down on her back, and Brandish screams in terror.

"Cana!!"

Erza's lips shake, and tears run down from her eyes. Brandish sobs, and the men continue to take them away. The two struggle against their hold, and get forced to go inside a vehicle.