Kitty Lance- Shance Fluff

Lance wakes up to find that he has a cat ear and tail. Shiro walks in and he finds it so cute that he tackles Lance and snuggles with him in Lance's bed. P.s Thank you for the one vote, might not seem like much but I am so proud of it!

(Lance's P.O.V)

I woke up to the feeling of something rustling in my sheets. I shot out of the bed and fell onto the floor in surprise. I looked around only to find a light brown looking cat tail that was attached to my butt. I screamed and ran to my bathroom to find that I had cat ears as well. "LANCE!", I heard Shiro yell. I whipped around only to find him standing in the door way of the bathroom staring at me wide eyed. "I- I do not know-", I was about to say but I was tackled by Shiro and hoisted up into the air. "S-Shiro what are you doing?!?!", I asked him but I was thrown onto the bed. He then crawled into the covers and tucked me in. "Sorry, you are just so cute Lance!", Shiro gushed out and brought me into a tight hug. I felt my cat ears perk up and my tail slithered around mine and Shiro's legs. I then did something I did not think I could or want to do. "Meow~", I meowed out loud. I then clamped my hands over my mouth to see Shiro smiling and he hugged me even tighter. I purred and snuggled closer to him, which made him even happier. I felt my eyes drop and soon I probably feel asleep.

(Shiro's P.O.V)

Lance looked so cute I had to snuggle with him. I have liked Lance for a long time and this takes the cake. I looked down to see him sleeping and I smiled to myself. So cute~. I then kissed him on the forehead and he purred. Even cuter! I felt my eyes starting to close as well and soon I fell asleep, but I gave Lance a kiss on the lips before I closed my eyes.

I know...short as fuck.