Sorry Babe! - Shance short

Lance is a thief and Shiro is a cop or someone from the FBI, I can't decide.

(Shiro's P.O.V)

"GET BACK HERE", I yelled at the thief, who has been stealing almost everything in this city that is considered valuable. "NOT RIGHT NOW SWEAT CHEEKS", the thief yelled back at me. I then ran faster towards him when he then turned the corner towards a emergency escape stair case. I turned that way and ran after him down the stairs. This time I can not let him get away. This time he has the queens jewels. The thief then turned around and pulled something out of his pocket. Before I could react to what it was there was a flash of light and then smoked filled the stair way. "Fuck", I cursed under my breath as I then started to cough violently. "Awww, well I think this was fun", I heard a voice say. I turned around to try and find the source but I instead was met with the face of the thief. He then smiled, I think, and smashed his lips against mine. It was an intense kiss and I almost fell of and down the stairs during it. He then broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Sorry Babe!". He then ran past me and got away with the queens jewels. I think I am going to get fired for this one....

I think this is pretty bad....