Little Love Letters - Shance

In where Shiro likes Lance and decides to give him letters to tell him all the things he likes about Lance. Every little love letter is signed with a big S. Takes place on earth

(Lance's P.O.V)

Me and Shiro where working out like always. It was about time that I went home anyways, "Shiro, I need to get home!", I said. He nodded slowly and I made my way towards the exit with my bag and water. When I made it out I noticed that there was a small white thing emerging from my bag. I got into my car and decided to look to see if it was just a towel or something. I zipped open my bag to find a small envelope with a small heart. I held it in my hand and turned it over to find that it read "To Lance, the apple of my eye". I looked at it for a while until I decided to open it up.

"Dear Lance,

I like how your skin is soft like the suns rays. I like how your eyes shine like a small pool of water that is clean and pure. I love how when you laugh it brightens up my day or when you make me laugh how I feel so happy and free. Either way I like you a lot

Yours truly S"

I felt my self blush at the note. It was cute.... I kinda hoped it was from Shiro since I have had a crush on him for a while, but this is probably a little joke or something. I then carefully placed the note back into the envelope and set it down on the seat next to me. I then started my car and drove off.

(Shiro's P.O.V)

I can not believe that I gave him the letter. After Lance left I felt myself melt into worry. What if he does not like me back? What if the letters fail? What if he figures out it is me and decides to break are friendship off? I shook my head and sighed. I then looked around to gym to find that I was the only one left. I grabbed my bag and then walked out the door towards my car. I then started the car and speed of towards my apartment. Once I got back home I walked into my room and sat on my desk and started to write more letters to Lance.

(Narrator P.O.V)

Over the next few days Lance keeps on getting the letters. Some are cute and nice while others tell him how he looks hot and sexy. Slowly Lance started to fall a little in love with who ever was writing these letters. He never meet them but over all they really had a way with words and Lance is a sucker when it comes to love poetry or writing. Shiro finally decided to ask Lance to meet him somewhere in one of his letters. Lance, once he got the letter, went to a small park in where the letter said to meet him. It said they should meet at 6:30. It was 6:00 when Lance got the letter. Lance jumped into his car and drove towards the park. Once he got there he sat on a nearby swing set and started to swing.

(Shiro's P.O.V)

I pulled my car up and saw Lance swinging on the swing set. I gulped and held a letter in my hands. I took a deep breath on opened the car. I clutched the letter in my hands and walked towards Lance, who was humming a small song. "Lance?", I said once I got closer to him. He stopped humming and looked up at me. "Hey Shiro, what are you doing here?", he asked me and continued on swinging. "I am here to give someone a message, through letter", I said. Before Lance could answer I handed him the letter. He looked at it, then me, then back at the letter and blushed slightly. I watched as he opened the letter and read the words imprinted on it. I know what I wrote, "I really like you Lance, go out with me?- Shiro". Lance looked at it for a while before looking back at me. "I have always liked you Shiro, but are you sure you would want to go out with me? I am just Lance...", Lance said, almost in a whisper. I sighed and reached my hand out and pulled his face towards me by his chin. "Lance I like you, more like I love you and I would love if you where my boyfriend", I said. I then leaned in and gave him a small peck on his lips. "I- I like you too...", Lance stuttered out. I smiled, "You want to go and get some food then?", I asked him. He looked at me and smiled, "I would love to since I am the apple of your eye", Lance responded. Lance then jumped off the swing and grabbed for my hand. The rest of the way we held hands, not really caring if we got stares. And let's just say that Pidge was very happy when she learned we where a thing.