A thief- Shklance

Lance is a thief in a desert city and Shiro and Kieth just so happen to be traveling through it when they bump into Lance who stole some bread and wine. Lance looks so graceful and nimble in the picture above by the way. P.s this is kinda based Aladdin.

(Lance's P.O.V)

"COME BACK HERE THIEF!", the old man I stole from shouted. I ran faster now. I had my bread and wine and I was not going to mess this up. My colorful clothes flew behind me as I ran towards my safe haven. I turned around to find that there where now a few guards that where running after me. Crap. "STOP HIM!", yelled one of the guards. I then picked up pace more and ran into a back alley. I heard a loud bang and I felt a pain in my arm. I looked down to find that it was bleeding a little. I think I hit it on some glass or something. I looked back to find the guards where now trapped in the small crack that lead to the alley I was in. "GOOD BY STUPID DONKEYS!", I yelled at them and smiled. I then ran into another street and ran into someone. I fell to the ground and I almost dropped my bread and wine, but I did not. "Are you alright!", the man asked me. I looked up to find a man with skunk like hair and a large scar on his face. He held out his hand but i pulled myself up. I then found out there where two of them. The other had black hair that looked like a stone I once stole. He also had dark purple eyes that looked like they have seen many things. "Watch where you are going", the one with the purple eyes spat at me. "I know", I said. I then ran towards the boy named Kieth and reached silently in his pocket where I found a small bag. "Thanks!", I whispered in his ear and ran towards the other one and stole a small dagger he had which was strapped around his belt. "Thanks!", I also whispered in his ear and ran towards a building which was great for climbing. "HEY!", Kieth yelled at me. I smiled and climbed the building. Once I got up there I noticed that there was name on the dagger. Shiro. Cool. "GET BACK HERE", the man named Shiro yelled and he then started to climb after me. "NO WAY!", I yelled back and started to run towards my hideout. I thought I left them in the dust but I then heard them running behind me. I sighed. Looks like I got to do this the hard way. I reached my hands towards my mouth and blew. A whistle then traveled to my close friends. The snakes. They could climb onto the roof of a house so they are usually here. I then heard Shiro and Kieth stop running. I turned around and looked to find them surrounded by cobras. I watched as cobras hissed and showed there fangs. "Crap!", Shiro said and Kieth pulled out a knife. He was about to stab the snake closest to him but I ran over and grabbed him. I liked this snake, she was nice to me. Well all the snakes where nice to me. Kieth looked at me and his face softened. Weird. I then kicked him in the stomach and I punched Shiro in the face. They flew in the air and I took a bite out of my bread and a swig of my wine. The cobra hissed and she slithered up my arm. The other snakes hissed when Shiro and the boy names Kieth got back up from the ground. "That hurt", Shiro said and glared at me. "Well you where going to hurt my friends!", I spat back at him and started to eat my bread while my cobra friends hissed at them. I then whistled again and they stopped. "Give me back our money!", Kieth spat at me, but did not get closer. "I need it more then you do", I said and drank my wine. "We need it to", Shiro said. "I need it because no one here will give me a job", I said. "Why not?", Kieth asked. "They do not like me and they made me a thief of the town so I just fit the role and there is no way in getting out of it", I said and petted a cobra near me. Shiro looked at me, sadness in his eyes. "Well, I need to get going, Hasta Luego mi amigos!", I said. I was about to run when I heard Kieth say something I never thought I would hear. "Want to stay with us?", he asked me. I turned around, hope was what I was feeling now. I then whistled once more and the cobras slithered away. "We can share the money", Shiro said. I then smiled and jumped on top of them and gave them kisses on the lips. "LETS GO!", I cheered and ran ahead of them. They ran behind me and laughed.

(Narrators P.O.V)

Keith thought he was falling in love.

Shiro wanted to date Lance.

And Lance was hungry and did not think it was a big deal.

Lets just say that Kieth, Lance, and Shiro started to date each other soon after.