Leslie - Cross Dressing

Allura has a weird obsession with wanting to make Lance dress like a girl or look like a girl. Finally she gets her wish and Lance agrees with what she wants to do, only if she does not tell anyone, so what if everyone walks in and even some try to flirt with Lance? P.s this takes place on earth.

(Lance's P.O.V)

"Finally you said yes!", Allura exclaimed. "Yeah, I finally said yes", I said and she beamed at me. "But why now?", she asked and I shrugged. "Feel like it now", I simply said. She nodded anyways and started to get a wig, make up, and even some clothes. "This will take a little while...", Allura stated. I nodded and she started apply everything on my face and such.

One hour later

"Okay, done!", I heard Allura exclaim. I opened my eyes slowly to find myself faced with a mirror of me. Well, my girl version of me anyways. "I actually look hot!", I said and marveled at how I looked. "I know! I do a great job", Allura said and started to put her brushes away. I was already wearing the clothes she had given me and I liked them. It was a pretty white dress and I even had a necklace that was a nice shade of blue. I was wearing some sandals and it looked like I was ready for some modeling. I was then pulled from my thoughts when there was a loud bang at the door. "ALLURA! WE BROUGHT DEADPOOL SO OPEN UP!", I heard Pidge's voice ring through the whole apartment. "Crap!", Allura said and looked at me. "W-what am I supposed to do!!?!?", I asked her as she got up from the ground. "Do not worry, you must act alright. Your name is now Leslie and you are mute, got it?", Allura said. I nodded, now I am a mute girl. She then bolted towards the door and I heard people walk in. Pidge was the first to walk in. I waved and smiled and she smiled back and waved. She seemed a little caught off guard. Hunk walked in next and he looked at me up and down and soon sat next to Pidge who made herself comfy on the bed. They stared at me for a little while until Allura, Shiro, and Kieth walked in. "Allura, who is this?", Kieth asked. "This is my friend Leslie, she is mute by the way so you will not get much out of her!", Allura chirped. I waved once more. Kieth stared at me and said, "Whats a pretty lady like you doing with the loud Allura?", Kieth asked me and sat next to me on the ground. "Rude!", Allura spat at Kieth and he laughed. Shiro then sat next to me, "Are you single?", he asked and I shook my head yes. They are so straight forward that it hurts. "Stop asking her such questions we are here to watch Deadpool", Pidge said and Hunk nodded in agreement. Shiro then put his arm around me and so did Kieth. I looked at them before the lights turned off and the movie started. We watched it until the end and on the last scene I looked over to see Shiro leaning in. I looked at Kieth and he was doing the same thing. Before I had time to get up they gave me a kiss on each cheek. "That was good", Hunk said during the end credits. "Yeah", Pidge simply said and got up. "Well either way we gotta go and Allura you can give the DVD back when we meet again", Pidge said and grabbed Hunk and dragged him out the door. "Bye Leslie", Kieth said and got up. "Hope to see you again", Shiro smiled and walked out after Kieth. Once I heard the door close I turned to Allura. "I want to be a boy again", I said. She nodded and we got to work on making me look like Lance again. Lets just say that Leslie might not be seen for a long time.