About time- Klance fluff

Lance works at a Starbucks and Kieth is a boy who likes the way Lance makes his coffee and also he likes Lance. So yeah.

(Lance's P.O.V)

I watched as the boy named Kieth walked in the store. He looked up from his phone and waved at me and I waved back. "What can I get you Kieth?", I asked him. "The usual", he responded and slipped his phone in his pocket. "Oh yeah by the way I brought over some soy milk so it will not upset your tummy", I chirped at him only to see his face go red. "Are you okay?", I asked and he nodded a yes. "Yeah, just got a- a hot flash!", Kieth stopped mid sentence. I nodded an went back to my job and started making his drink.

(Kieth's P.O.V)

He was to cute. So cute. He was also really nice. I mean he even knew that regular milk made my stomach hurt. And he even called it tummy, to cute I have to say again. After I got my face back to my regular color I walked back to my table that I always sit at and looked out the window. I looked out for a long time only when I heard someone shouting and pulling me out of my thoughts. I turned back to find Lance being shouted at by people that looked like couples. "WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE THE DRINKS FASTER!", the man shouted at the top of his lungs. It was early in the mourning so me and Lance where probably the only people around here. "I-I am s-sorry I was making a d-drink for a friend...", Lance stuttered out before the girl joined in. "Just make our drinks and we will be on our marry way", she spat out. She then did something unexpected. She walked up to Lance and with her phone started to record him. "Make the drink faster...", she spat at him. Lance nodded quickly and dropped my drink of at the pick up area. I had enough of this, watching Lance get treated like this. I got up from my table and walked over. I grabbed the girls phone and she then looked at me. Her eyes where sharp and her boyfriend looked at me. "What do you think you are doing?", the man spat and I smiled. One thing that I was good at was making people pissed. "Go get it", I said and before they had time to react I ran to the door and threw her phone out into the street. The girl screeched before she grabbed her boyfriends hand and dragged him out to find her phone. I smiled to myself since I did good work and I looked back to find Lance shaking. "Lance, are you okay?", I asked and jumped over the counter. He nodded, "It was just scary to be yelled at...", he whispered. Before I knew what I was doing I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. When I realized what I did I felt my face heat up. "I am so sorry!", I said and put my hands over my mouth. Lance laughed, "Kieth it is alright, I have liked you for a little while now...", Lance said. I smiled. "Then, would you like to be my boyfriend Lance?", I asked him and he nodded. I then for some reason looked across the street to find my friend Pidge giving me the smug look. I then felt a buzz of my phone and pulled it out. "About time dude", it said. It was from Pidge. Lance looked at it and laughed and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Well, it was about time.