Who the fuck is Kevin - Klance Short

(Lance's P.O.V)

"I mean we all already know who Lance's first crush - sorry I mean 'rival' - was", Pidge said with a smirk. I leaned into the couch we were sitting in a little more trying to hold back what I was going to say, but my big mouth slipped up. "Excuse you! I had crushes on lots of people before Ke-", I stopped myself while Pidge gave me to look of I-fucking-knew-it. "Kevin!", I finally said after a few seconds had gone past. "Nice save", Pidge spat at me while she was holding back a laugh. I smirked at her and drank some of my coffee.

(Kieth's P.O.V)

Who the fuck is Kevin? I thought about this and my grip on the couch got tighter. I looked at Lance and I felt something take over me. I then sprang out of the seat, startling Lance and Pidge, and grabbed Lance's hand and yanked him out the apartment. Once outside I looked at him. "Ummm everything alright?", Lance asked me, his cheeks a little pink. He was looking at out hands that were linked together. I then picked his face up and leaned in. I stopped halfway and I was surprised when Lance closed the space. Once we broke the kiss Lance looked at me. "Kevin is not a real person, well he probably is but he is not my crush. I was going to say Kieth but stopped myself since I thought you would not feel the same way", Lance said, almost in a whisper. I smiled, "Well I have a crush to", I said. Lance looked up. "Who?", Lance asked. "A girl named Lily", I said. Confusion and some hurt flooded into Lance's eyes and I chuckled. "Its you cutie", I said and kissed Lance again.

(Pidge's P.O.V)

I whipped out my phone and texted Hunk. (Hunk is in bold and Pidge is regular)

Mission Klance is a go

I knew it! Are they kissing?

Duh! They are probably slobbering all over each other

Ewww, you did not need to put that image into my head...

Sorry Hunk, but my ship has sailed!

Yeah yeah yeah I know!

Who do you think will top?

EWWW LETS JUST STOP