The forest part 3 - Shklance

(Shiro's P.O.V)

We finally made it back to the kingdom. We walked through the gate and then into the village and markets that lay near the opening of the castle. "Wow, this stuff is cool", Lance gushed as we then pulled him towards the castle. "HEY KEITH, SHIRO", I heard someone yell behind us. I turned around to see Pidge and Hunk running towards us with smiles on there faces. I smiled back and so did Kieth. I did not even notice someones hand slip from mine.

(Lance's P.O.V)

I slipped my hand away from Kieth's and Shiro's hands and made my way down the crowded street. I then spotted a man who was trying to carry something on his back but he seemed so tired that he kept stumbling over his own feet. I frowned. Poor man. I walked over. "Hello, do you need some help?", I asked. He looked up at me. "Thank you for that offer my boy!", the man exclaimed and handed me the small package he was carrying. It was indeed heavy, but I decided not to whine about it since I did offer my help. "Thank you! By the way my name is Coran, and you are?", Coran asked and held out his hand. "My name is Lance", I responded, not paying any attention to his hand at all. He chuckled. "Well, I am supposed to be taking that to the tavern near here, so I hope you do not mind following me and carrying it", Coran said. I smiled, "I do not mind at all", I said. Coran then started to lead the way when we bumped into a group of men. I guess it was a pretty hard bump since Coran fell to the ground. I then put down the sack on the ground and helped Coran up while I also dusted him off. "Watch it old man", the man said. I then looked at him. He had grape like skin and white snow hair. I only ever saw snow when I went really deep into the forest, where the sun don't shine and there are more rocks then grass. "I am sorry Sire", Coran responded quickly. He then got up and bowed towards this man. I just stared, confusion is probably clear on my face. The man then turned to me. "Bow peasant", he spat at me. I titled my head. "Why?", I asked. For some reason everyone around me stopped moving. I looked around and then at Coran who had his mouth agape. "What did you just say", the man snapped and stepped closer to me. I suddenly was pushed to the ground. I landed hard on the dirt ground and when I looked up the man had his fist raised. I glared. His fist then came down, but it never hit me. Instead it was ingulfed in ice. "GAH!", the man screamed out and held his fist close to him. I got up and grabbed the bag once more. I turned to Coran but he just grabbed the bag from me and scurried away into the crowd. One of the men from the group then ran up towards the man. "Prince Lotor are you alright sire?", the man asked. "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM ALRIGHT!??!", the man, now with the name Lotor, boomed. He then held his other fist in the air and he punched the man in the face. The man fell to the ground. Lotor then turned to me, glared, and then ran off into the crowd with the other men following like lap dogs. "ITS THE DEVIL!", someone from the crowd around me shouted. I turned to the noise, but was hit in the head with a pebble. Soon more pebbles and other things came crashing down on me. From tomatoes, potatoes, pebbles, and even some glass. I stood there, while the people pelted me with many things until I felt someone grab my hand and pull me through. I looked to see that it was Kieth. Once we were out of the crowd he turned back to the people, who now stopped throwing stuff. He glared at them and pulled me towards Shiro who had a worried look on his face. They then dragged me into an allyway that was near us. "What were you thinking??", Kieth asked, anger clear in his voice. "I saw a man who needed help so I tried to help him, but then a man named Lotor got angry at me for not bowing to him so he pushed me to the ground and he was about to punch me but his fist turned to ice", I said. Shiro and Kieth turned to each other before Shiro stepped forward and lifted me up. He then put me on his back and we started to walk. Kieth looked and yelled at anyone who threw something at me. While we walked news spread around fast and soon everyone was yelling things at me. "DEVIL!". "HE WILL KILL US ALL". "LOCK HIM IN THE PRISONS". "BURN HIM AT THE STAKE". I then gripped tighter to Shiro. I did not like this. I soon felt sad and looked up to the sky. It was clear but soon many storm clouds started to come. It then started to poor. People ran inside while Kieth, Shiro, and me kept on walking. And I could not help myself since one tear rolled down my cheek. Because what if the people said was true?