A Sharpshooter and a bike man - Shance

P.s the bike is not a motorcycle they are the bikes that you actually exercise on.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Lance stood in his place as he stared at the sky. He was walking home from work so late in the night that he had to stop and look at the moon and stars. Lance was in his own world for now. As Lance stared at the stars a bike was speeding down the sidewalk. "WATCH OUT!!", the man who was riding the bike screamed. Lance snapped back into reality but he was to late. The bike and the man crashed into him and he hit the ground. Lance then felt someone on top of him. "Heavy", Lance managed to gasp out. "I am so sorry!!!", the man said and pushed himself off of Lance. Lance then took a big breath. "Are you going to get up?", the man asked. "Well, you did knock me down so I think you should help me up", Lance huffed. The man chuckled and reached down and picked up Lance. "I am sorry about that, my bike-", the man was saying but Lance cut him off. "Excuses are like buttholes, everyone has them"(Learned that from my coach!), Lance said. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?", the man asked. "Tell me your name, phone number, and sexuality", Lance stated. "Why my sexuality?", the man asked. "Because, your hot", Lance simply said. Lance then stared at the man and saw that his face was now as red as Natsu's flames. "I am gay...", the man whispered. "Cool, I'm bi!", Lance said with a grin. "Now name", Lance said after a moment of silence. "The name is Shirogane Takashi, but I like to be called Shiro", Shiro replied. "The names Lance Mcclain, but I like to be known as Sharpshooter!", Lance exclaimed. "Sharpshooter?", Shiro repeated, confusion in his voice. "Yeah, because when I am aiming for something, like your heart, I never miss so soon you'll love me!", Lance explained to Shiro who just smiled. "Well then if you love me so much, Sharpshooter, then I would love to take you out to someplace", Shiro said. Lance grinned wide. "Really?!?! When?", Lance asked. "Right now", Shiro replied. Shiro then reached for Lance's hand and once he got a hold of it he dragged him to his bike, which for some reason was not destroyed. Shiro then picked up Lance and placed him on the back. (I do not know, just imagine those anime scenes in were they are riding on the bike and the trees are blowing in the breeze and shit). "If this bike kills us then I am going to give you an ear full in the sky Takashi", Lance said as he gripped to Shiro's waist as he started to peddle. "Don't worry sharpshooter, I am a bike man", Shiro replied. "Whatever you say bike man...", Lance muttered in a sarcastic tone. As they rode down the dark street Lance stared up at the sky. He saw the stars twinkle and he could not help it but smile. I mean sure, he was hit by a bike and stuff, but he did get a hot guy out of it. "WAIT ITS LIKE 10 PM NOTHING GOING TO BE OPEN!", Lance screamed before the bike went down hill.