A baby part 3

I know the picture up there does not have to do with the story but I find it so funny. And it is probably hard to read so

Sherlock - Murder

John - Murder, gotta go babe murder

Mary - fuck that I want to see murder, hells yeah murder

(Kieth's P.O.V)

When Lance fell out of the pod he was now at least 12. He still had the suit that we are put in when we go into the healing pod but the first thing he grabbed was his hoodie and ran out the door. "LANCE!", Shiro yelled and ran after him. The rest of the team then followed him with Lance running at full speed ahead. "LANCE", I yelled when I made a grab for him. "BACK OF EMO", 12 year old Lance yelled. He then grabbed my out stretch hand, kicked my leg from the back, and flipped me over him. I landed hard on my back with a thud. I felt pain in my whole body from that. "LANCE WHAT THE HECK", Pidge screamed at him while helping me up. Lance then turned back, "It is not my fault that emo guy over there tried to catch me. Rule number one is to not get caught", Lance spat and sped forward even though he did not know were he was going. I stared at him but was yanked of the ground by Shiro. "What did he mean by rule number one?", Hunk asked aloud. "I do not know but we have to find him before he does something else stupid", Pidge muttered. "Split up, when you find him grab him no matter how much he struggles, alright?", Shiro said. We all nodded and ran in different directions. I ran down a hall towards the hangers were are lions are kept. I walked in silently in case he was in here. "La-", I was about to say but was cut off when I felt something pressed against my back. "You make any move to call your friends, you are getting one ticket to the stairway to heaven emo", Lance said as he pressed whatever it was at my back harder. "What do you want Lance?", I asked. "How do you even know my name emo boy?", he fired back at me, some annoyance in his tone. I froze at these words, he did not even know my name right now. "Turn around, I want to see your face", Lance whispered. I did as I was told, and when I turned around he looked kinda cute. His hoodie was to big for him, and his blue eyes were filled with something I did not even know. He smirked, "Now tell me how to get out of this place", he said. I looked down to see that he had a knife, now opened, towards my stomach. "Were did you get this knife?", I asked him. "Rule number two, always carry a weapon were ever you go", Lance said. "What do you mean rule number two?", I asked. "Why would-", Lance was saying but he was then lifted into the air by Shiro. "LET ME GO YOU DICK", Lance yelled as he stabbed his knife into Shiro's arm. He then pressed the knife and it started to glow a light blue. "AHHHHHH", Shiro screamed, since the knife went into his not robotic arm. The knife then started to send sparks into the air. It was a taser knife. "LANCE!", Hunk yelled as he then ripped the knife out of his hands. Lance then fell to the ground. Pidge then attacked him and injected something into his arm. Lance's eyes started to flicker, Pidge then took him into her arms were he then fell to sleep.