Fluffy Hair part 2 - Klance

(Keith's P.O.V)

I woke up to a knock on my door. I sighed. It was Lance, but I did not want to face Lance. And besides he probably has a killer headache. I heard the knock at the door again. I sighed and got up from my bed. Once I reached the door I saw that it was Lance, who had a somewhat determined look that I gotta say looked more adorable then anything. "Keith I want to tell you something...", Lance said, almost in a whisper. "Are you sure? You probably have a massive hangover", I said but Lance just walked in. "I am sure, and I took some medicine too so I am fine", Lance said and hopped onto my bed. He then turned to me. "I like you Keith, and before you ask about last night, I gotta say you are a good kisser", Lance said looking at the ground. I froze.... he remembers. I then felt a giant smile on my face and I ran over and lept onto Lance who caught me. I then kissed him on the lips and stared into his blue ocean like eyes. "I like you too, and you are now my boyfriend", I said and kissed him on the lips again. Lance smiled, "I love you Kieth", Lance said through a blushing face. I smiled. "I love you to Lance", I said and blushed when he put his hand on my head. "And you hair is so fluffy!", he exclaimed and snuggled his head into my hair. I laughed and I snuggled into his arms.