Your first date

Brad: since he gave you his number on set you decided to call him and it all went from there.... Your first day was at a concert. He had asked if you wanted to go which you agreed to. After it was over and you had watched from the side of the stage you both head to his house and order pizza, you watch a couple of films then sleep. You wake up to him making you breakfast in bed.

Tristan: because you met him at Thorpe park and you hate rollercosters, he to you to a pier(the ones with roller coasters) he drags you on every ride, every time tristan would hold your hand and kiss your forehead to let you know you're safe. You take silly photos in the photo booth and share cotton candy. After he drove you home and walked you to the door "you know I'm scared of rides" you laughed. "Yeah I know, but that means I could hold your hand all the time" he replied. You blushed before he kissed you good night. You woke up the next day to a text from tris reading. "Hey babe, last night was amazing shall we do it again tomorrow? I'll pick you up at 7. Dress casual and no backing out ;) xxx"

Connor: you and connor had planned on going to the park for a picnic on your first date. He picked you up at 1 and you had just reached the best spot in the park when it started raining heavily. You start to laugh before connor grabs you and you do silly dances in the rain whiles everyone was running for shelter. He pulled you close "you know you're a little wet" he laughs. "So are you" you smirk back. You both stare into each other's eyes before his hands are no longer placed on your hips. "We best get back, we can have a movies day?" He suggested, you agreed and was off to his house. When you arrived he gave you some spare clothes and a towel due to the rain. You both ate the food that was packed for the day at the park as you watch the Harry potter movies. It was late so you sleep round. Heading up to his to his room he stops you and and grabs your waist. "Y/n you're such an amazing girl and I loved spending time with you today. This is really soppy and embarrassing but I want to get to know you better. I do like you I guess but I'm not one to kiss on the first day" he said, staring into your eyes. "I really like you as well connor and I would love you get to know you better. Today has been amazing" you replied "also, I'm not as well but you're an exception" you kiss his cheek before going into the bathroom to hide your blush.

James: he took you to a new restaurant which was opening in town. It was a lovely Italian place and he paid for your meal. You got to find more information about him like his band and his family and childhood and he found out about yours. After you had finished he walked you home to your doorstep. "It was a pleasure taking you out tonight" James said. "It was a pleasure being taking out by you" you replied. He hugged you tight before slowly kissing your lips, however it only lasted a matter of seconds. "You look Cute when you blush" he smirked as you hid you face. "Don't hide, I can't see your beautiful face when you do that" he said as you looked up, blushing more. He kissed your cheek once more before walking away. His hand falling out of yours slowly as he winked at you.