Your first kiss

Brad: he had just come of stage at the first show you had been too "brad! You were soo amazing oh my god!" You scream to him. "Thank you! I'm so glad you came!" He shouted over the noise as he hugged you. After the ever lasting huge he pulled you too apart yet his hands were still firm on your hips. You were both staring into each other's eyes and his slowly looked to your lips before back into your eyes. His tongue ran along his bottom lip and you bite you lip. He slowly leant in and you did the same before your lips crashed together, feeling fireworks.

Tristan: you were having a lazy day at tris's house and you wanted him to teach you the drums. You were both tightly squished onto the small seat and his hand were over yours and you held the drum sticks in your hand. You finished playing a song and you looked up and tris "sounds good" he smiled. He breaks the eye contact as he looks down at your lips...again and again and again. You slowly notice he's leading in and you do the same before his lips hit yours. You drop the drum sticks and his hands get tangled in yours as your lips move in perfect sync.

Connor: it was your third date with connor and you yet to kiss. It was a simple walk. It was a good evening so connor called and asked if you were up for a date and of course your agreed. You met in the park and were slowly walking, hand in hand, around the large park. It was about 9pm but it was still light and warm because of the summer weather and you both race of to the park being the child like you both are. "Last one to the swings are smelly" connor shouted whiles running in head of you. You sprit off and you both smack into the swings as the same time as you both laughed non stop for 5 minutes. "Let's see how high we can jump!" You suggested as you both started swinging high. "Ok, three..." You both shouted "two... One!" You both jumped and con landed on top of you. As you both giggle it off you caught a bit of Connors eyes and you can't look away. He does the same back before you both lean in at the same time and your lips slowly move in sync with each other, a slow and passionate kiss was perfect for your first ever kiss and you smile just before your lips part.

James: it was your first date with James and he walked your to your door. "I had good fun tonight, I really want to see you again" he trailed off. You noticed his eyes kept looking at your lips as his tongue licked his lips seductively. He carries on talking but you just can't stop thinking about those soft lips. "Kiss me" you say really quickly before leaning in and kissing him. It's long and you smile into the kiss. " we should do this again" you replied after. You both smiled.