Brad imagine - jodie

Imagine

You had gone to school with James and were bestfriends. when James joined the band you were supportive and now you're best friends with them all.

You go to ever gig you can and just purely support the boys. yes it's hard because the fans think you and James are dating. But it makes you both laugh. never would you date James.

~~anyywayyyy~~
You were all sitting back stage at one of the boys gigs. Yet again the fans did ship you and James as #jodieandjamesdatealreadyplease Was now a worldwide trend on twitter. you all laughed about it apart from brad. he sat there with a face like a child who isn't allowed to play with their toys. "brad what's up with you today man" tris asked him. "nothing" he mumbled "I'm just thinking"
"Thinking about what" connor asked him
"Nothing" brad mumbled again.
"ITS A GIRL!" James shouted. all the other boys joined in as they knew he liked a girl. they bugged him for 5 minutes until he had an outburst. "OK FINE. I LIKE JODIE. THERE I SAID IT. IVE LIKED HER SINCE I EVER LAID EYES ON HER BECAUSE SHES SO BEAUTIFUL AND FUNNY AND SMART AND PRETTY AND PERFECTION" brad screamed "I guess it's show time now" he mumbled before walking out, slamming the door. you were in shock.
You've always liked brad more than a friend but James always said it would be bad to date one of the members... the rest of the lads got up slowly as they took it what had happened before they left for the stage.

Whiles they were gone you were thinking... the first time you met brad he was such a gentleman, you both get along so well. why shouldn't you date?! you've always had these feelings but you listen to James. you didn't want to ruin your friend ship with anyone or ruin brads.

The boys smashed the show like always and scattered back to the dressing room where you were waiting. "you guys did amazing!" you said as you hugged the all. Brad was last. he faced the ground and didn't make any movement "brad can we talk?" you asked "outside?"
"Sure" he sighed before you both left.
"Brad." you said and he looked up. "you should have told me you like me because I like you too. since the day I met you, we got on so well I've always seen you as boyfriend material but I didn't want to ruin our friendship or yours and James friendship! James said it would be weird and if we broke up it wouldn't go well and I don't know I was scared to say anything incase you didn't like me because well I'm just me and you're you like course we wouldn't actually go and..." you carried on rambling "jodie!" brad stopped you. "why wouldn't I like you. of course we would go, actually, you deserve so much better than me but I can try, I can try to be the best boyfriend, I'll always be there for you whenever your sad or upset, I'll make sure you're always happy and I'll buy you pizza!" He said. you smiled at him and his cheesness. "so what I'm trying to say is" he carried on "will you be my girlfriend?" He stuttered out. "off course I will" you smiled before you both leant in and kissed. electric ran all over your vains and sparks went everywhere. the kiss was slow but passionate. you didn't want it to end but it had to when you heard a Loud roar of cheers. you both looked to see a cheering bunch of James, connor and tris. you and brad both laughed and his hand grabbed yours and walked back to the dressing room.