Tristan imagine

You were feeling sick lately and had been getting uncomfortable feelings in you stomach. You remembered that the last time you and your boyfriend of two years had sex, you did not use protection.
It was stupid you know but you were both a little tipsy and both so desperate for each other you didn't think.
You thought it was for the best to go and get a pregnancy test. You also bought a litre of water whiles walking home from town so you were ready to pee as soon as you got in.
You were scared. You were only 19. You've never even taken a pregnancy test before. You were still in college and you had your life ahead of you. This would change everything... You would have to drop college, you couldn't get a job because you would have to look after the baby.
The two minutes were up and you slowly turned over the test.
Two.lines.. You were pregnant. The two lines showed up perfectly which meant positive. That was it, you fell to the floor crying.
You sobbed on the bathroom floor. You didn't hear that Tristan had come in and right now he was standing in front of you "oh my god Y/N what's wrong" he asked scared. You tried to not cry and you sat up from the floor. "Tris" you whispered. "I-I-I'm pregnant-t" you stuttered out.
You looked up at his face. He was standing there. Fists clenched. No facial expression.
He walked out.

All these thought were running through your head. Tris just left you. The love of your life has just walked out because you're carrying his child. Ok so he didn't say anything, he didn't look anything. He just left. You sat crying on the floor in the same position that you fell it when you first found out you were pregnant. You've ruined his career. He isn't going to want to be with you.

That's it, you needed to leave. You couldn't ruin his career and it was obvious that he didn't want you in his life anymore. He would have been more happy that you were going to have a child together but no, he looked like he wanted to punch the child out of you.

You started packing a bag. You decided to go and live with your mum. She's always dreamt of being a grandma and you just hope she's ready now. You finished packing all of your belongings and were around to walk out the door when a worried and sad looking Tristan walked through the door. "Y/n. We need to..." He said whiles looking at the floor, he looked up and seen your bags, his face turned from sad to shock and scared. "Wait where are you going?" He asked. "You don't want this baby, you don't want me around anymore now I'm carrying a child and it was obvious when you walked out on me! I don't need you to say anything your face showed it all. Sorry for ruining your life. Goodbye" you sobbed as you went to talk out. "Y/n. You're not going anywhere" he said as he stopped you. His arm went over your chest and pulled you into his arms. "Listen babe. I'm sorry, I don't even know why I walked out I guess I just wasn't ready for that news, of course I want a child with you , I'm not ready for one but sure, we must have a reason for this! I'm scared that I won't be a good dad because I won't be at home due to the band but I promise that I'll never ever leave you or our child because I love you and our little one so so much. Please don't leave, stay here. I didn't mean to walk home, I'm super happy we're having a baby please don't leave me y/n" he looked straight into your eyes. You could see the hurt in his eyes. "Of course I'll stay" you smiled before he passionately kissed you. "Now lets go and tell everyone" he said whiles grinning and grabbing your hand before pulling you into his car and driving to everybody you know to tell them the excited news.