He gets jelous

Brad: you were planing a huge surprise for brad and you needed the boys help with it. Mostly Connor as he didn't have a girlfriend so he we free for a long time. For the past two weeks you've spend every day with connor planing this amazing day for brad. "Brad I'm going to Connors I'll be back later" you shouted through your house.
"No you're not!" He screamed in anger
"Why"
"Because your spending too much time with him"
"And we're doing things"
"Like what"
"I can't say"
"Because you're cheating on me?"
Anger filled his eyes and his fist were clenched.
"No!"you scream! "How dare you think that! You're just jealous because I'm with other people and not you!"
"No I'm jealous because your fucking my bandmate!" You stopped yourself from saying anything else and you left and slammed the door. You felt guilty because your boyfriend thought you were cheating. But luckily today was the surprise day thing. You texted brad after you and con had set everything up "come round to cons we need to talk" he came round and as soon as he seen what you had done he stopped. "Y/n I'm so sorry what is this?" He asked. You hugged him tightly "I've been spending so much time with connor because I needed his help with this! I know you're going on tour soon and I wanted something special" you explained "I'm sorry" was all he replied until you broke the hug. "And you. Warn me next time because I don't want you spending too much time with y girl" he warned con.

Tristan: tris took you as his +1 to an awards event where the band would be playing and announcing one of the winners. Whiles he was back stage you were sat in your seat at the table, at your table were all the boys seats, and lawson another band there. You always thought ryan was really hot and tris knew. All the lads had started a conversation with you until the show had started but ryan just kept taking. Yes he was nice but you felt a little uncomfortable around him because he was too flirty... He kept nudging you under the table or putting his hand on your knee.
Tris and the other boys had just played and announced the winner for the award 'new and upcoming solo artist' and were coming back to sit down. Tris must have seen you act weird as he kept putting his arm around you and giving evils to ryan. The night went on uncomfortably and there was lots of tension at the table... "Can you just keep your hands and eyes of my girlfriend!" Tris got up and shouted in rage. Before grabbing you and leaving. "I'm sorry y/n but he's been looking at you all night and touching you and I know you don't like it I had to leave" he apologised to you once you were out of the building "tris it's fine, he has nothing on you" you reassured him before hugging him.

Connor: you and connor share a house and you were having a house warming party as you had only just moved in. You had invited a family friend over called josh who you were really close to. As the door rang you and connor both stood there to open it as all of your family and friends piled into the house, as josh walked in you gave him a short hug, you seen connor glare at him before he walked on. After everyone was in you and connor both left each other's side to talk to everyone. You got to josh and started talking as you hadn't seen him in a while, but you couldn't help looking out the side of your eye to connor, he looked sad like he was about to cry. You had no idea what was wrong "sorry josh will you excuse me for a second I need to go and see connor" you told josh politely "why, you've only been talking to me for a couple of minute stay, he can wait" josh argued back "no josh sorry, I'll only be a minute" you said before you were about to walk away, but connor was no longer there... You wondered were he had gone but then continued talking to josh until James came along, "alright mate it's time for you to leave" he said to josh before dragging him out and returning to you "erm what did josh do?" You asked James. "You didn't notice?" He questioned
"No what?"
"He was checking you out! Licking his lips and running his eyes over your body! You know connor seen it and is now in your room crying"he shouted at you
"I didn't even realise because I was looking for connor, josh wasn't letting me go, oh my god" you stuttered out before running up to your room. You seen an angry and sad looking connor quickly walking to each end of your room. "Connor" you said "James just spoke to me and I'm so sorry I didn't realise and kick him out it was because I wasn't looking at him because I was trying to find you, trust me, he could never get in between us"
Con came up and hugged you tightly "I'm over reacting but it's because I love you so much I don't want any competition because you can do so much better than me" he said in your ear "con, I love you so much I can never do better than you" you replied back before he kissed your cheek and you went downstairs.

James: you and James decided to go to the gym together, you were both on the treadmills and you were having a fun time, you both move on to the cross trainers. It had been a long and hard work out you were about to leave when James left your side and walked up to a man on weights "and you! Can you staring at my girlfriend you perv!" He shouted in his face before punching him. He walked back to you as you both made your way to the changing rooms "I don't want you coming to this gym anymore" he told you
"Erm why?" You asked, little annoyed.
"Because that little perv is here"
"He wasn't doing anything" you argued
"Yes he was! He was watching you! Checking you out!" James shouted in your face. You were shocked... He had never had an outburst like this before you didn't reply and just walked away "y/n" he grabbed your wrist "I didn't mean to scare you ok, it's just, I don't want other men looking at you, it's disrespectful and you're mine and I love you. I just got jealous because others are seeing your amazing body" he apologised. You nodded before walking into the women's changing rooms, still a little pissed of at him.