Brad imagine ~ holly

**for hollyjane16**
You were so talented. Well you didn't like to think to much of yourself but you had a community type of group. Two girls in their 30s ran it and you joined. It was you, about 10 other girls and a voice coach.

You and the other girls thought it would be good to audition for Britain got talent. You had fit rehearsals around school and luckily you got into the live shows.

It was Wednesday and the day of your performance. You were singing problem by ariana grande. You were the lead singer and would be singing it all as well as the rap, the others would be dancing along side you and singing back up. You couldn't lie. You were so scared. What if you couldn't sing the high notes?! What if you mess up the dance or rap?!

It was 1 hour till show time and you needed air, you ran from the dressing room and went to the roof. It was Crazy. The fresh, cold air hit your skin as you breathed heavily. You couldn't do this?!?!
You sat down on the floor looking over the city as you tried to calm down. "I thought I seen you come up here" you heard an unfamiliar voice say. As you turned around to see who it was you were face to face with the lead singer of the band who were playing on the results show tonight, brad? Was that his name.
He had sat next to you and you both faced the same way. "I'm too scared to do this" you sighed.
"But you can do it" he told you
"I'll mess up. I'll ruin it for everyone else I can't" you convinced yourself
"Listen holly" brad started as he turned his face to look at you "I know you can do it. You're so talented you can't mess it up because I know you won't! Believe me ok. I know you won't mess up and you'll do amazing" he smiled
"hmmm I don't know" you mumbled.

You continued to sit in silence before you had to be on stage in 5 minutes. "Shit I should go" you mumbled again before getting up and brad followed. He walked you back to backstage and to the curtain, grabbing your hand he stared into your eyes "holly, believe in yourself, i know you can do it and I'll be here watching. You'll be amazing!" He smiled at you. You barely knew him yet he was so supportive.

You sang everything like you did before, same with the dancing. You did it! You ran off stage with a huge smile on your face and seen brad waiting for you. "Holly!" He half shouted as you ran up to him. He gave you a huge bear hug "you were amazing. I told you you would do just fine" he said into your hair. "Thank you" you laughed.

You broke apart from the hug and your eyes were Locked to one another. You felt brad lean closer and you did the same before the gap between you was gone and his lips were on yours. The kiss lasted no more than 5 seconds, it lingered and left you wanting more. Brads face was still only inches away as he whispered "it's my time to go on stage but stay here, I want to take you out for dinner" before he jogged onto stage.