He finds out you're pregnant

Brad: you had been feeling ill and remembered you had no condoms the last time you did it with brad, you went to your local shop and bought a pregnancy test. Once you got home you drank 2 full cups of water before you needed a pee. After it was the longest two minutes of your life. Your phone timer rang indicating two minutes and pasted and you looked at the test it showed you that you were pregnant. Oh god. Was all you thought. Brad didn't want a baby! His career had only just started at you were ruining it. you had to tell him so you sat at the kitchen table, with the test in front of you and your head in your hands you cried uncontrollably at the thought of brad getting angry. You were crying so much you didn't hear brad come in. "Y/n oh my god is this true?" he shouted, you looked up to see him holding the test "yes" you mumbled "sorry"
"Sorry for what? We're having a baby oh my god yes" he shouted and jumped like an excited 5 year old
"You're not angry?" you questioned
"Why would I be angry?" He asked
"Because I didn't know you wanted a baby"
"Well I wasn't planning on it but I mean we're having a baby and I couldn't wish for anything else! Let's go tell the boys!" he pulled you to the bedroom so you could skype everyone you know and tell them. he had a smile on his face all the time.

Tristan: lately you've been getting hate on twitter because you've put some weight on but you and tris had thought it was just you being blotted. There had been rumours of you being pregnant but you denied them all. "Babe, I think you should take a pregnancy test" tris suggested "why" was all you asked. "because I mean, you're eating a lot more and you look bigger and we didn't use protection the last time we did it and I think it's for the best" he explained. "I'll get a test today" you told him before getting ready. Tris was out at an interview whiles you were taking the test. When it came up. the life changer... positive ... you didn't know how tris was going to react so you sent a picture to him. It had been ages before he came in. With a huge smile of his face and a bag full of your favourite foods "y/n I'm so excited for our baby" he hugged you tightly "I promise I'll always be here for you and our little one!" He promised you.

Connor: it was your time of month again....no actually it was meant to be but you didn't get it. you waited another two weeks before you became worried that you hadn't come on yet "con I'm worried" you confessed
"Why babe"
"I'm three weeks late on my period and I still haven't started"
"Did we use protection the last time?" He asked
"I can't remember"
"I'll go get you a pregnancy test" he offered before running out the house with a wallet. He returned and you had been drinking water so it was perfect timing for you to pee. Ok. So this 2 minutes felt like 2000000 minutes. Every second con would ask if it had a result "con it's been two minutes" you say nervously "promise me you'll stay with me if it's positive"
"Why wouldn't i? I really do want a baby with you y/n! that's why I stopped buying protection" he explained
"Ok but it's negative" you said looking at The floor "oh" was all he said before his hands went up to his face. Was he crying? "I'm sorry" You said to connor "its not your fault, I'm sure one day we have a baby together" he said through his tears. "no connor, I'm sorry for making you cry because the test is positive and were going to have a baby!" You shouted and jumped around. "really what?!" Con stuttered out "look we're having a baby!" you shoved the test into his face "y/n oh my god this is amazing I love you so much" he said as he hugged you and jumped around with you.

James: you had found out you were pregnant 3days ago but were too afraid to tell James. It was in the morning and you needed to tell him "James, I need to tell you something" you said calmly
"What's up babe?"
"Erm, ok please I didn't mean to and I'm sorry just please don't leave me I'm so sorry but I'm kinda erm pregnant" you said whispering the word pregnant. James looked at you in shock before grabbing his phone and walking out. No words, no facial expressions. he just walked out. you sat crying whiles sitting against a Wall. ok so James is leaving you and you're on your own with a baby on the way. you cried and cried and didn't move from the spot you first fell down to. you heard the door going and you guessed it was James so you didn't look up. "I got you these baby. I'm sorry I felt so quickly, I just needed air. and these" he said before you looked at him. He was holding out a bunch of flowers and some leaflets on pregnancy, and a couple of baby grows. "So you're not leaving me" you asked "of course not silly! I love you and our baby so so so much" he explained before hugged you tightly