He's away on tour and you have a bad day

Brad: the fans are really getting at you and brad notices. He facetimes you and tells you how beautiful and amazing you are to him until you forget about the hate. Before it's show time he also tweets for everyone to stop. You go to sleep smiling.

Tristan: you ran into your ex today and he tried to get you back, however he was evil and used to abuse you. You ran home to remember tris was on tour so you called him up and explained. He had to go on stage so you watched reruns of friends. Until you got a skype call, it was tristan and he played you the drums until you were relaxed before saying sweet things down the microphone.

Connor: you were on your period and you were in extreme pain. You had eaten everything in the house and was watching films on netflix, until it was 3pm which was yours and Connors FaceTime time. He called you and he knew you were on your period. He tried to cheer you up but it made you miss him more. Later that day the doorbell rang and connor had sent you flowers and chocolate.

James: you just found out that your parents are getting divorced and you're devastated. You call up James and cry to him as he tries to comfort you. He cheers you up until he has to leave. It's around 10pm and you're still feeling pretty sad About the news. You received a FaceTime call from tristan. You answer and you're placed on the stage. It's James introducing a song. "It's incredible to be here tonight for you all, however my amazing girlfriend is feeling really down because of family issues. So this song is for her. I lover you y/n so much I'll be with you soon. This songs called risk it all" you started crying before listening to the song.