Brad imagine - tiffany!

Imagine....

Your pov-
It was late at night and you were walking home from your friends. You had your headphones in whiles texting your mum to let her know you'll be home soon. Your area was quite dangerous so you quickly hurried home. The dim street lights flickered and your feet hit the concrete slabs. You were aware of every sound around you as you were close to the alley you had to enter.

Suddenly your headphones stopped playing the 1975 album. As you checked the phone you were aware of the white circle and a back screen. Your battery had died. You sighed as you came to the alley way.

You took a big breath before stepping in. It was a long alley where many drug deals had happened, Drunken sex and murders had happened. Used packets of condoms were spread around, dirt, smashed bottles of beer and dog pee were all scattered around the alley. You walked faster as you became aware of someone behind you. They increased the speed of their footsteps so you increased yours. There's were getting faster as yours was. They got closer and closer and you couldn't walk any faster. someone held a tight grip on your shoulder and over your mouth. They spun you around and you came face to face with this guy, mid 20's you would say, he was drunk as you could smell the alcohol from his clothes and breath. You tried screaming but it didn't work, his hand was firm over your mouth. The man chuckled at how scared you were. "Well look here. don't I have a little good fuck tonight" he smirked. You wiggled and shuffled as you helplessly tried to get out.
It all became so surreal. You still had another 30 minute walk home, this drunken guy was trying to rape you, you were stuck in an alley, with no charge on your phone and no one to help you.
He let go of your mouth to try and hold your neck. You tried your best to run or scream but it wasn't working. He had firm grip to you and wasn't going to let go until he had got what he wanted.
He started kissing you as tears fell from your eyes. your first time was meant to be special. Your first kiss was meant to be like fireworks. But no....
He went to start taking his and your clothes off. You begged him to let you go. But nothing. He only laughed. "Please help!" You screamed. Only to receive a slap.

This was it you thought. All your belongings were on the ground, tears streamed down your face. No one was Around to help...

"OI! get your hands off her now!" You heard someone shout..

Brads pov:
I was walking back home, I had recently moved to the area. It was about 10pm and dark as I walked down the alley way back home. It smelt horrible and was full of things which will give me aids. I was walking when I seen a couple having sex. Ew gag...don't people have any self respect?! But as I got closer I realised it wasn't sex... It wasn't a couple...but it was rape. The man must have been in his 20's and the girl looked around my age. Actually she looks like the girl called Tiffany in my science class at school. "OI! get your hands off her now!" I shouted as I ran towards them.
The man didn't listen so I pushed him out the way. he soon stumbled and walked away.
It was Tiffany... and now she was lying on the ground... helplessly... all her dignity had been taken away.

Yours/Tiffany's pov:
Oh my god. Someone is saving you! It was brad, he had been put in your science class when he moved here. "Tiffany are you ok. Oh my god" he rushed to you after the man had walked away. all you could do was stand up and hug him. Lucky your trousers weren't pulled down so much so you could quickly pull them up without him noticing. you sobbed onto his shoulder. "shhhh" he whispered "it's going to be ok". "I-I need to get home brad" you stuttered. "I'll get you home. you need to call your mum and tell her" he told you. "I can't, my phone died" you explained back. "come back to mine and charge it" he offered. With that he helped you pick your things up and he walked you back to his. his family had gone out so the house was to yourself. you plugged your phone in and as soon as it turned on you called your mum...
*phone call*
You: hi mum
Mum: Tiffany!!! Young lady where are you?
You: I'm at brads house. he's in my science. mummy I got raped by someone drunk and my phone had died but brad saved me. (you said crying)
Mum: Tiffany baby are you alright!
You: not really (you sobbed)
Mum: come home and we'll call the police.
You: ok I'll let my phone charge for a bit.
Mum: ok, be safe and tell brad thank you. love you bye!
*end of phone call*
"Well my mum said thanks" you told brad. "Tiffany, there's no need to say thank you. That jerk who did that to your is a terrible man and should be locked up for life" brad explained. "anyway get changed into these, your clothes are all wet from lying on the floor" brad said whiles giving you a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a tshirt. You thanked him before going to the bathroom and changing.
You finally got your head around what happened. You came out crying and brad got up to hug you. "I'm so weak. I can't believe what happened" you broke down. he tried calming you down but it didn't work.
Whiles your phone was charging brad made sure he did everything to make you feel Better. "I'll go get you a drink, you can sit down on my bed" he said as he ran downstairs.

Brad pov:
As I walked back up the stairs with a glass of water i walked into my bedroom. as I went to talk to to Tiffany, I realised she was asleep. she must have been so tired. I left the drink on the side before taking her phone and calling her mum
*phone call*
Brad; hello is this Tiffany's mum?
T's mum: yes this is why? Who is this?
Brad: hi. I'm brad. the guy who saved your daughter? I was just calling to let you know that Tiffany's fallen asleep and my house and my dad isn't in to drive her home can anyone come and pick her up
T's mum: I'm sorry no one drives. let her stay there just keep her safe
Brad: of course I will
T's mum: thank you for helping her
Brad: it's my pleasure, I best be off now. I'll let Tiffany know you know were she is.
T's mum: ok thank you! Bye
*end of phonecall*
I put her phone down as I watched her sleep. She was beautiful. Her hair fell over her face as she scrunched her nose up. She was amazing. "sweet dreams" I whispered to her before kissing her forehead and getting my sleeping bag on the floor.... Of course I'm not going to sleep in the same bed with her after what happened!x
A/n- HOPE YOU LIKE IT!