Competition winner (connorswildheart) connor imagine

A/n- Ok I'm so so so sorry for not updating + sarah(connorswildheart) sorry for telling you I would have writing this by Monday but school has literally taken my life over! Sorry but here it is! Hope you like it!

You've always had a crush on connor ball. He was in your science class. He wasn't popular nor was he a geek. In the middle just like you, that's the thing, he's like a boy version of you! You both hated the attention, quite with people you don't know but out going with your family. you both loved Harry potter and music! He could play guitar like you could do. you thought you were meant to be but you were too scared to ask him on a date because you got anxiety attacks.

Recently you've seen connor look at you a few time. Ok so not in a disgusted type of way. More like an interested way. You blushed thinking about it but you knew you could never ever have him as a boyfriend. A lot of the popular girls like him because of his looks, his guitar playing and voice, and also his smartness. you sighed because you knew he would take them over you any day. You were just Sarah. Plain green eyes with boring brown hair. You never worn makeup to school or do your hair because you could never be bothered, all you would do is put your bracelets on. you had your wristbands, loom bands, some friendship ones and any other material ones you found in market shops or whiles you were away. whereas the popular girls, every day would cake their face in makeup, some times they did look pretty but others, you thought someone had smashed a cake in their face. their draw on eyebrows and bright red lipstick, dyed hair such as light pinks, blacks and blonde all curled or straighten before styled up or down... how do they even have time for that you thought.

You realised you had been day dreaming again and we're bought back to reality by the end of day bell. You collected all your stuff together before walking to your locker where you meet you friend to walk home.

Your friend was coming back to yours to finish your French coursework you both had to do. As you started the 30 minute walk you talked about the latest bands, what clothes you wanna buy and any gossip you had heard during the day.... Also connor, yes all your friends know that you have a hugeeeeee crush on connor and are trying to convince you to ask him on a date. "come on Sarah! The worst he can do is say no!" Your friend moaned. "No, the worst thing that can happen is he saying no, me getting heart broken and everyone finding out before laughing at me" you explained. You sighed before you reached home. Your mum and dad both finished late so you had the house to yourself.

You had order dominoes, and whiles waiting for the delivery you were reading over your French coursework. the doorbell went. Wow that was fast you thought had you only ordered about 15 minutes ago. As you open the door your friend had gone to get cups and sauces etc. although it wasn't the pizza guy at the door... It was connor.
"Hey Sarah" he smiled
"Erm, hi connor" you returned the smile before looking at your feet.
he was doing the same as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
You both stayed in awkward silence.
"Not that I'm no glad to see you but why have you come to my house?" you asked.
"Oh I...I. Erm. I-I came to ask you I-f erm, you wanna go on a d-date?" he stuttered out.
You blushed as you stared at the floor. is this real?! Connor ball.... your lifetime crush asked you on a date?! You couldn't believe it
"This isn't a joke right?" you asked...
"Why would this be a joke"
"well you have all the popular girls loving you, they're so much prettier than me. Look it's just me" you sighed
"Looks arent everything to me and I think your beautiful anyway"
A smile formed from your lips before you looked at the ground again. Connors hands were now in his black skinny jean pockets.
"So will you?" He asked "I've wanted to ask this for ages, because you're so nice and you have everything I look for in a girl" he smiled
"Ok sure" you smiled. his worried face turned to a smile.
"Saturday, 5pm. Meet me at the park" he said before quickly hugging you and jogging off. You were so shocked!
Ok so his 1 second hug was amazing and he smelt so good. He had called you beautiful. You wanted to crawl up into a ball and cry. "Wait" you shouted. He was half way down your road before he turned around to look at you "what shall I wear" you asked
"Someone causal but nice. It doesn't matter you'll look beautiful in whatever" he shouted back before continuing to jog.