You get papped before you announce your relationship

Brad: brad had just taking you to your favourite restaurant on your one month anniversary, you haven't told the fans yet due to management. As you came out the restaurant tons of paps surrounding you. Asking you tons of questions "are you brads girlfriend" "how long have you been dating" they flew from all angles as camera flashes went off every second. You panicked because you hate crowds and people surrounding you. Brad quickly hurries you and him off into the car and drive home. "Babe I'm so sorry. I didn't know they would be there!" He apologised over and over again. "Brad! Listen it wasn't your fault, im fine I promise" you told him. He soon gave up apologising as he knew you were ok....until the next morning when the Pictures were everywhere!!

Tristan: you had moved in with tristan and needed some food for the fridge. You were in morrisons and you seen a flash go off, as you look you see paps and warn tris. You both try and hid but it's no good so you end up leaving, the pictures have been posted on MTV news and everyone is asking tris who you are and threatening him about he better be single. He ignores everyone and you both go out for a meal until the paps find you again. Asking questions to you and tris. He soon gives up and explains to everyone who you are.

Connor: the band had been away in America for some recording and they were flying in a 6am in the morning and you couldn't wait to see your boyfriend connor. You thought no fans would be there at the time in the morning so you went. As he came through the arrivals door he ran towards you and you did the same to him until you met and hugged him for what felt like forever. He kisses your forehead "I've missed you so much" you whisper into his neck. As you break apart you greet the other boys and start walking back to the van. You're so happy to be with connor you didn't notice the paps. A couple of hours later you and him cuddling and kissing were all over the Internet. People knew who you were and all you received was hate. You cuddled up to connor and ignored it all whiles having a movie day.

James: you and James have been out shopping for the day. It was nice to spend some time with your boyfriend as he has to leave soon for a tour with the band. You're having a good time until you see some paps. You hold onto James hand tighter as more come and you both quickly walk to your car. Tons of people surround you and you're not that good with crowds. More people surround you and block your car. You start panicking and flashing lights from cameras are seen from every angle. You finally reach you are and James speeds off back home. "Y/n, I'm so sorry they ruined our day" James spoke. "It's not your fault, you have nothing to be sorry for" you replied before he tweeted "paps have no respect for anyone! So rude! Yes my GIRLFRIEND as you was asking, she doesn't like crowds you disrespectful, rude humans!"