10. Can you walk?

The image of his dripping body standing before me in all his tan glory seemed to last for the longest time. Then, he got closer. I hadn't noticed until I was able to see his full pink lips moving.

"W-what? Sorry, I-," I started. He repeated his question.

"Who let you in," he asked, a slight frown grazing his face.

His hair.

My fingers itched, wanting to run my hands through it. A smirk appeared on his face as he noticed my eyes wandering on his toned body.

"See something you like Ms. Embin," he asked. I quickly averted my eyes from his body and onto the painting behind him. Then I looked at him.

"I- I knocked. I even called out your name and when you didn't answer I walked in. I didn't know you were... showering," I answered. He slowly nodded.

"Okay... and my second question?" I nearly died. What the hell was I suppose to say? No? Because that would be the bullshit lie of the year.

"I was just a bit surprised. This is inappropriate and I should probably leave. I'll be waiting outside your door" I answered, internally proud that I was able to come up with something so quickly. I turned to walk out, but his hand stopped me as it latched onto my arm. He pulled me to him and I swear I could feel him. Like him him. Heat flooded from my ears down to my core and I tried to ignore the big bulge my thigh was now against.

"You still didn't answer, Ms. Embin." I felt my cheeks flush a most likely deep red. His eyes went from mine to my cheeks. His smirk grew and he released me. I bit the inside of my cheeks, upset that they had given me away so easily. Before he could say something, there was a knock at the door.

"Mr. Fiorentino, your tailor is here," said Ms. Koyo through the closed door. His eyes still set on me he answered.

"Tell her to give me two minutes." We listened to Ms. Koyo's footsteps walk away.

"Well, I'll let you get ready," I said, subtly announcing my escape.

"Have a seat." I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "I chose you because I thought you were the best and yet you don't know one of the most important rules," he questioned. I froze, not understanding.

Then, it hit me. Rule whatever: never leave your client alone with someone else. I quietly sighed, a bit frustrated at my stupid mistake.

"Right, right. I'm so sorry. I knew that, I just thought I'd give you some priva-," before I could finish speaking, Marco was already heading towards his walk-in closet.

"Ok then," I mumbled, walking over to one of the seats near the TV. Not too long after, a woman barged into the room. My reflexes made me stand up at the abrupt entrance. She looked around the room, holding a large suit case and pulling a rack of suits. Her medium length, thick blonde hair fell onto the tape measure around her neck.

Marco walked out of his closet with nothing but a half buttoned dress shirt, Calvin Klein boxers, and socks. The woman's eyes unashamedly took in every inch of his body. I rolled my eyes, noticing the effect Marco tends to have on people, including me.

"Hiiii, Marco," the blonde said. She dropped the suit case and gave Marco a hug. Not just any type of hug though. I could see especially that her boobs were pressed firmly on his half bare chest. He hugged her back, giving her round ass a squeeze. Marco looked up at me over her shoulder, wearing a mischievous smile. My face probably wore a look of jealousy. To hide it, I smiled back.

"Okay, so I got you three suits. The navy blue one, the royal blue cause.. duh...," she gave a wink as she said that, "and then the dark grey one which.. now that I think of it... it's a no for me. So pick: navy blue or royal blue. I honestly think the royal blue would be greaat." She held the two suits before him.

"Hmm." We waited for him to make a decision, which quite frankly wasn't that hard. "Embin, what do you think?" The woman's gaze followed Marco's to me. It was as if she just noticed me.

" Navy blue, sir," I responded quickly. He nodded and without a second thought gave his answer.

"Navy blue," he said. Blondies harsh gaze could burn me to ashes. She got to dressing Marco and made sure the length was perfect. I watched as she would let her hands linger in certain places. When she was patting down his pants she let her hand slide over his member slowly, giving him sultry eyes.

Oh, what the fûck!

I rolled my eyes. She might as well suck him.

You'd love to do that, huh?

I ignored the voice in my head and checked my watch. I heard music playing downstairs and lights from passing and parking cars below flashed through the curtains. The evening had started.

"*static* attention. All guards are in position. The evening has started. The families have just arrived. Personal guards, make sure your client is in sight," said Tom through my earpiece. I redirected my attention to the woman and saw her packing.

"Bye, Marco. I really think you should have gone with the royal blue, but you can pull anything off soo.." she gave him another hug.

He won't be pulling off your panties though.

She grabbed her stuff and walked out the room, the forced swing of her hips evident. I got up as soon as the door shut, and headed for it.

"We have to go," I said dryly. I stopped in front of him. "Can you not walk," I asked. I was irritated for reasons I didn't know.

Jealousy?

Of course not. What was there to be jealous of? Why would I be jealous? Maybe it was the fact that he thought that by showing her 'affection', I would be begging for his. That's always how those big egos work.

"That's no way to talk to me, Ms. Embin," he said with a deep voice. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Just trying to do my job, sir. I still need to get you to the meeting room and I don't know where it is, but perhaps if you could walk, we could find it before the families beat us to it."

"Just for the attitude, I'll stay right where I am," he said, moving closer to me. His expensive, thong wetting cologne slipped through my nose. My mind started drawing blanks.

"Mr. Fiorentino isn't my father, so I doubt he'd be upset at me if his big boy son didn't show up to the meeting on his own accord," I said smartly. We stayed silent, staring each other down. His gaze darkened the more he stared at me and my skin started to sting from his gaze.

"Let this be the last time you speak to me like that, understood? Because I'm pretty sure I'm the one who decides if you still have a job or not. Not only that, but also I'm in control of who gets to stay at Vita Alta during evaluations next month. Your position is just as replaceable as anyone's." He turned and walked towards the door. My eyes widened at his threat.

"Fuck you" I mumbled under my breath.

He stopped in his tracks. His back stiffened and I held my breath. Within seconds, I felt his core aching scent wrap around me. His steel blue eyes looked at me; the hairs on my neck raising in awareness of his affect on me. He leaned in, our noses practically touching.

Is he gonna kis-

Then, his nose grazed slowly across my cheek and towards my ear. His lips nuzzled my ear in a teasing manner.

"When, mia bella?" I stood there shocked and trying to regain control of my failing mind. His warm breath fanned my neck and my eyes fluttered shut. My hand reached out to grab onto him, for fear that my knees would give out beneath me. But, I stopped myself as his warm presences disappeared and stalked towards the door. My body was still recovering from him when I heard him speak.

"Can you walk, Ms. Embin." He turned and walked out.