25. Pi(u)ssy

A week passed after the talk Marco and I had. We were preparing to leave for Italy in a few hours. My duffel bag, according to Marco, was too small for a long trip to Italy, so I was now dragging two suitcases. I shoved my neatly folded navy blue and black cargo pants into my suitcase. Following those were my tops and boots. While putting my toiletries into the small pocket on the side, I heard a loud screech.

"MEEEEEEEOOOOOOOWW!"

"FUCK! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROB- DUDE," I heard Marco yell. I turned my head left and right looking for Oliver. I laughed to myself as I followed the sound of the meows and cursing to Marco's room. When I got to the doorway, I nearly burst.

Oliver was clawing Marco's Louis Vuitton suitcase. Marco was trying to pull him off as Oliver dug his nails into the fabric. They both sensed my presence and looked up.

"Get. Your. Fucking. Cat." Said Marco through clenched teeth. I stifled a laugh and made cooing noises to call Oliver over.

"Come here Oliver, come here. Come here," I said snapping my fingers. Marco unwrapped his hands from Oliver's stomach and backed up. Oliver marched over to me, tail high.

"Stupid püssy," I heard Marco mumble.

"Hey! He heard that," I said as I picked up a purring Oliver. He licked his lips, flashing his teeth, as him and Marco stared at each other.

"He's not coming," Marco stated, walking over to his open dresser. He pulled out undershirts and boxers and set them into his suitcase. That's when I noticed that he had about seven of them laid out.

"Why the hell do you need that many?" I asked in shock. "How many clothes are you bring- how many days are we staying there? Do you guys not have washing machi-," I was interrupted by Marco throwing open four out of the seven suitcases. Inside were guns of all sizes.

"Woah...," I said quietly. I looked up at him. "So this is, like, really serious, huh," I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"Yes this is, like, really serious. Are you done packing," He asked me this time, walking to his closet and grabbing his shoes. I petted Oliver's head as I watched him do so.

"What crawled up your ass," I asked. His attitude had been so off since the last time we talked. I mean we were good after the talk. We got over it and just went about everything. But, about two days after the talk, he just got bitchier. I didn't know why.

"So you're done packing," He asked, ignoring my question. I huffed.

"Yes, I'm done." I turned and walked out, feeling his eyes on my back. I set Oliver down as I closed my suitcases and pulled them down the stairs. I heard footsteps behind me and looked back as I saw Marco walk past me with four in his hand.

I hung my mouth. "Wh- do you lift men when you workout? How the hell..?" He placed them beneath the chandelier at the entrance and casually walked up to me. He yanked the two suitcases out of my hand and easily dragged them down.

"I'm gonna get dressed. Can you carry those to the car? Or do I have to do that too," he said snarlingly. I squinted my eyes.

"Yes I can carry-," he didn't stay to listen to me as he walked back upstairs. I watched him walk away. He two-stepped as Oliver came out of my room and hissed at him.

"Okay then," I'm mumbled as I opened the double doors to his house and dragged the first two suitcases to the trunk of the black Cadillac SUV. It was the extended version which allowed more room for the cases. I pulled the seats forward and pushed the suitcases back.

Oliver jumped in and lay in the middle of the trunk.

"Unfortunately you can't come, Oli," I told him. "Maybe Ms. Koyo, the Fiorentino's maid, can take care of you. Yeah?"