40. Manners 101

*GRAPHIC CONTENT*

Zhara POV

"You don't have to thank me. It's my job," I said. My hands were planted on his chest as I tried my best to avoid pressing my eager nipples against him.

"But I really, really want to thank you," he groaned as he slid a finger up my wet thigh.

"Then, I think a simple 'thank you' will suffice," I said breathlessly. The hot trail his finger made as it slipped underneath my towel lit the heat between my legs.

"I believe actions speak louder than words," he whispered. I shuddered at the proximity of his lips to mine.

Just one kiss.

"Kiss me," I said slowly. I only allowed him to place a soft peck before I quickly pulled away. "There. You're welcome." His pout was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

"Oh, come on," he grumbled. I wiggled out of his grasp and ripped his shirt from him. I held his hand in my other and dragged him to the bedroom. Once we were there, I sat him on the bed.

"Lay down," I whispered to him seductively. He quickly obeyed. His eyes roamed my legs as I bent over to grab the bed throw. My towel was on the verge of giving out. I quickly threw the throw over him and patted his stomach. "There. You relaxing is thanks enough for me." His surprised expression was the last thing I saw before I left the room and went into the connecting bathroom. I shut the door after me and locked it, having a feeling he'd probably try to come in.

I dried myself off and put on some lotion. My hair was wet and matted so I brushed it out. His muscle shirt slid over my body, his scent engulfing me.

Voice1: now we're all horny. Nice going.
Voice2: well, when he's not bruised and tired, we can deal with it then.
Voice1: why do we even listen to you?

I nodded to myself.

"You're doing the right thing. You're doing the right thing," I mumbled as I tried to think of anything; anything but him burying himself inside of me.

A large hand wrapped around my waist. I looked up at the mirror and was met by beautiful, dark blue eyes; they almost appeared black.

"Per favore," he said, his voice hoarse with need. I nearly lost it.

Voice1: Just. Do. Him.
Voice2: D-
Voice1: shut up.

I gave in, turning around in his arms. Our lips clashed fervently. He groaned as he pushed me against the sink, his hands cupping my ass. His tongue ran across my bottom lip and I accepted without doubt. The feel of our tongues against each other had me drawing blanks.

He slid his hands up my shirt, pulling at an erect nipple.

"Hmm," I moaned. He smiled against our kiss and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him, placing my hand on his cheek to deepen our kiss.

The soft duvet of the bed met my back. Marco stood towering at the edge of the bed. My eyes landed on the bulge in his sweats. I licked my lips and got onto my knees, hunger surging through me. Flashbacks of the first time his thick cock had slid into my mouth clouded my mind.

My fingers were at the band of his sweats, but were stopped when he grabbed my wrist. He shook his head.

"I'm thanking you, not the other way around," he said deeply. He gave me a kiss before pushing me onto my back. He left small bites up my leg, getting closer to my weeping core. His head disappeared underneath my shirt.