23. Morning After

I woke up to bright sunlight coming through the large window. The silk sheets wrapped around me felt smooth on my bare skin.

Bare skin?!

I quickly opened my lazy eyes and saw a perfectly muscled and tanned arm wrapped around my stomach. Marco's breathing was slow and steady; calming, even. I shyly smiled as I thought about what had happened last night.

There was great sex, and then there was sex with Marco. I wanted more. He left me craving, and I'd told myself it couldn't become anything more. It was just sex.

It was just sex. And if you want sex again, it'll just be sex... again.

My subconscious was the devil on my shoulder, I swear. Even if his father couldn't fire me, it was still wrong to sleep with my boss.

My thoughts were interrupted by a poking in my lower back as Marco shifted in his position behind me. He pulled me in closer, his nose buried in my hair. I bit my lip, deciding whether I should get up or just wait until he woke up first.

I slowly wriggled my way out of his arms, making sure not to wake him. My feet landed on the floor and I was successfully out of his reach. As I got up to take a step, my legs nearly gave out on me.

"Woahhh," I half yelled. Marco moved a bit, still asleep. I looked at him, not moving.

He looks so cute.

I ignored the voice in my head, grabbed the closest clothing I could find (his white shirt), and gently walked on my tip-toes, the sweet pain between my legs subsiding. I walked out of his room and into mine, heading straight for the bathroom. I caught my reflection in the mirror, horrified at the sight.

"What the fuck is this," I practically exclaimed. My neck was covered in dark, red love bites.

LOVE bites, huh.

"Hickeys," I mumbled in reply to the annoying voice in my head. I took off his shirt and my eyes practically bulged out. My stomach had at least three on them. I shook my head, smiling a bit.

Freaky.

I ruffled my hair, pleasing my scalp, then brushed my teeth and washed my face. I hopped in the shower, washing off the nights unforgettable—no matter how hard I scrubbed—events. Upon getting dressed and heading back to Marco's room to grab my tossed clothes, I was met with a stark naked Marco stretching. His large member stood proudly, greeting me.

My eyes couldn't let go of the sight, and I found myself licking my lips.

"Don't do that unless you want me to put something in your mouth," his husky morning voice said. I averted my eyes elsewhere before making eye contact with him. He smiled at me, then frowned when he saw me dressed. He walked over to me, ignoring his bouncing member. It's like he wasn't scared to "shake" what his dad gave him.

I took a cautious step back, but he'd already made it to me. I tried really hard to avoid touching his eager friend and focused on his eyes instead.

"What," I asked. He pulled at the collar of my short turtle neck, peering at the marks he'd left. A prideful smile graced his perfect just-woke-up-but-don't-look-like-it face.

"Why'd you cover them," He half whispered. His finger slowly danced around each of the bruises.

"What do you mean? Was I suppose to just waltz around with them like they were diamonds," I asked. I pushed his finger off me as it made its way to my boobs. He chuckled.

"I mean," he trailed off. I rolled my eyes.

"Go shower or something."

"We're not going to talk about...," he asked, lifting a brow at me. I gave him a fake confused look.

"What are you talking about." I asked. He tried to hide the surprised expression on his face.

"...What?"

"..what," I rebutted. He paused, thinking. Then, a smirk grew on his face. His arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me in. He leaned and allowed his lips to tease my ear. His cock twitched against me, waking up my recovering püssy.

"Playing the game I played after the elevator, huh? Ha," he licked along my ear, gently sucking the lobe. "Thing is, gattina, you could never... and will never forget how hard I fucked you last night." A small gasp escaped my mouth.

" You'll never forget how I made your pussy feel, how I had your eyes rolling back," I moaned against the crook of his neck, letting my lips lay there . He was right. I'd never forget. "how I filled that pretty little mouth up with my cock... how it's a struggle for you to walk now... you could never forget, tesoro."

I hadn't realized how close I was to him until I felt him groan. I had been subtly pushing myself onto him, hoping to feel more of him against me. My core was beginning to soak my fresh panties. I pulled away, my mind clouding over with sexual desire.

"I'm sure you'd like to get ready and maybe come up with a 'plan' for the thing in two weeks," I said, trying to get rid of the sexual tension. I marched over to the side of his unmade bed and grabbed my jeans. I found my top, but looked everywhere for my lace blue panties, but couldn't find them.

"Marco, where are my-," I turned and noticed he wasn't in the room anymore. I heard the shower start in the bathroom and huffed. I continued the search.
************

MARCO POV

Best sex ever.

Damn straight. I mean I've had my fair share of women and never has someone been so, so...

Tight? Hot? Delicious? Gorgeous? Beautiful?

I nodded, agreeing with every single one. I let cold water pour from the shower head, and brushed my teeth. I then hopped in, praying my raging wood would subside.

Much luck that is. I looked down, as the cold water had zero effect.

How about you stop thinking about her.

She was just so.... My mind wandered to the night before, when her plump lips took my cock and her tongue..

"Fuck," I groaned. My hand had made its way to my cock, slowly stroking. Gosh, how does she make me feel like this. I don't think I remember the last time I jacked off to a woman.

My pumps picked up the pace as I imagined her bare, sobbing, wet—extremely wet—  püssy wrapping around my cock.

"Hmm, you like how I ride you?"

The sound of the water mixing with my strokes echoed in the room. Behind closed eyelids, I imagined her voluptuous perky boobs bouncing above my face as she let me pound into her viciously. Her round ass slapped against my pelvis as I rammed into her.

"Don't stop! Harder, baby, please. Fuck."

I let out a low groan as my hips started rocking as I stroked myself. I 'felt' the feeling of her tightening around my cock as I rubbed her pulsing clit. "Oh God MARCO." I felt my cock surge in my hand as I pumped furiously, ears getting hot. I saw her juices dripping off my cock, and that was all it took for me to cum.

"Shhhi- Fuuuck," I moaned. I threw my head back as long streams of cum laced the marble shower walls. My hands wouldn't stop pumping as I imagined her smile as I choked her. The last bit of my orgasm racked through my body, allowing a few more streams to flee from my throbbing cock.

"Hmm," I grunted as I slowed down. I let the cool water run down the walls, washing away any signs of my recent activity. I relaxed against the water, my morning wood gone and only one thing on my mind: her.